or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Hail to the Redskins! (2008)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hail to the Redskins! (2008) - Page 4

post #46 of 123
Your Cowboys have no business in a 'Hail to the Redskins' thread.
post #47 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Cowboys pull out a crazy win on Monday night.

I thought we were talking about football, not blackmailing song thieves.
post #48 of 123
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post
Your Cowboys have no business in a 'Hail to the Redskins' thread.
+1. Until the Redskins open up a can of whoop ass on the Cowgirls, that is.
post #49 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
+1. Until the Redskins open up a can of whoop ass on the Cowgirls, that is.

Haw haw haw! Fair enough. I'll stop posting in this thread when the Skins beat the Boys.
post #50 of 123
Is this the 2008-09 NFL thread, or a redskins thread?

A lot of my friends are shrugging the Eagles loss to the Cowboys as off as a "good loss," but it still sucks. Fun game to watch, anyway.
post #51 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Giants, we own you bitches! We're gonna make Eli cry tonight!
I missed this thread looks like the Giants are a contender.
post #52 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
Is this the 2008-09 NFL thread, or a redskins thread?

A lot of my friends are shrugging the Eagles loss to the Cowboys as off as a "good loss," but it still sucks. Fun game to watch, anyway.

It was as good as a loss to the Cowboys can be. In Dallas, close until the end, the O looked good (again) despite our missing two starting receivers. The defense got no pressure, though... that didn't even look like a Jim Johnson game out there. The D is going to have to play better than that. Anyway, we lost the first one, but we'll win the next two.
post #53 of 123
You will all get owned by the Giants so just stop trash talking now.
post #54 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster View Post
It was as good as a loss to the Cowboys can be. In Dallas, close until the end, the O looked good (again) despite our missing two starting receivers. The defense got no pressure, though... that didn't even look like a Jim Johnson game out there. The D is going to have to play better than that. Anyway, we lost the first one, but we'll win the next two.
That botched hand off by McNabb to Westbrook seems to have cost the Iggles the game.
post #55 of 123
2-1 after thumping a good Cardnials team? My prediction is a 34-30 shootout.
post #56 of 123
'Skins look strong on the opening drive.
post #57 of 123
Yes!
post #58 of 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
Zorn is a fast learner and good people. I would expect to see a completely different gameplan from the 'skins next week.

Our boy has been looking better, hasn't he?
Told you he was a fast learner.
post #59 of 123
I think the smartest thing the Redskins have done this year is draft that kid Chris Horton in the 7th round. He already has 3 INTs. Crazy.
post #60 of 123
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Haw haw haw! Fair enough. I'll stop posting in this thread when the Skins beat the Boys.


Wow. Complete domination by the Skins, which wasn't reflected in the final score. It's nice to have a 21st century offense for a change. Looks like Snyder knew what he was doing when he hired Zorn for HC.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Hail to the Redskins! (2008)