or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Do you browse like a man or a woman?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Do you browse like a man or a woman? - Page 2

post #16 of 44
Also 100% female, 0% male.
Bizarre.
post #17 of 44
I got 98% female. I suppose shopping for wallets at Gucci is a 'feminine' thing to do. Hah.
post #18 of 44
Luckily for me, it's just a likelihood. Maybe I need to look up those sites Mack suggested. Looking for cheap electronics on Overstock is quite feminine, while checking the Styleforum rankings vs. The Fashion Spot on Alexa is quite manly of me. Apparently, shopping for vintage Margiela on Ebay is also quite manly.

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 65%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 35%

Site Male-Female Ratio
youtube.com 1
ebay.com 1.11
bestbuy.com 1.11
overstock.com 0.68
zappos.com 0.57
alexa.com 1.33
wsu.edu 0.85
post #19 of 44
Thread Starter 
Haha Rockauto.com had a M/F ratio of 2.08
post #20 of 44
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 22% Likelihood of you being MALE is 78%
post #21 of 44
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 98%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 2%



Site Male-Female Ratio
google.com 0.98
msn.com 0.92
myspace.com 0.74
facebook.com 0.83
foodnetwork.com 0.63
freecodesource.com 0.33
freetranslation.com 0.89
mygirlyspace.com 0.27
pandora.com 0.9



Scared me for a minute til I remembered that I was on my girlfriend's laptop.
post #22 of 44
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 57%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 43%

:O
post #23 of 44
What is wrong with you girls? Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 0% Likelihood of you being MALE is 100% Site\tMale-Female Ratio google.com\t 0.98 youtube.com\t 1 wikipedia.org\t 1.08 amazon.com\t 0.9 photobucket.com\t 0.85 cnn.com\t 1.35 weather.com\t 1.08 nytimes.com\t 1.13 wellsfargo.com\t 0.87 expedia.com\t 0.82 ups.com\t 1.08 foxnews.com\t 1.41 washingtonpost.com\t 1.15 barnesandnoble.com\t 0.68 drudgereport.com\t 2.08 americanexpress.com\t 0.98 bloomberg.com\t 2.23 wsj.com\t 1.67 usbank.com\t 0.85
post #24 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 98%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 2%

mygirlyspace.com 0.27

Scared me for a minute til I remembered that I was on my girlfriend's laptop.

I was like WTF until I read the last line.
post #25 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbie View Post
I was like WTF until I read the last line.

Oh, well that one is on my computer as well. It's just dwarfed by porn sites, news sites, and cigar stores, so I assume it'll turn out more manly.

What, how else was I supposed to find a carebear background for my Myspace?
post #26 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
What, how else was I supposed to find a carebear background for my Myspace?

Or learn how to shave your vagina...
post #27 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbie View Post
Or learn how to shave your vagina...

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 100%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 0%


Site\tMale-Female Ratio
google.com\t
0.98
yahoo.com\t
0.9
msn.com\t
0.92
aol.com\t
0.82
myspace.com\t
0.74
youtube.com\t
1
wikipedia.org\t
1.08
microsoft.com\t
1.08
ebay.com\t
1.11
amazon.com\t
0.9
craigslist.org\t
1.13
walmart.com\t
0.77
blogger.com\t
1.06
target.com\t
0.67
irs.gov\t
0.79
flickr.com\t
1.15
weather.com\t
1.08
webmd.com\t
0.69
nytimes.com\t
1.13
usps.com\t
0.9
circuitcity.com\t
1.2
jcpenney.com\t
0.55
overstock.com\t
0.68
travelocity.com\t
0.8
wikimedia.org\t
1.2
barnesandnoble.com\t
0.68
kohls.com\t
0.57
cartoonnetwork.com\t
0.77
macys.com\t
0.59
drudgereport.com\t
2.08
nba.com\t
1.3
kmart.com\t
0.63
miniclip.com\t
0.92
mtv.com\t
0.75
hotels.com\t
0.8
imageshack.us\t
0.87
pbskids.org\t
0.96
tinypic.com\t
0.57
hotwire.com\t
0.77
nick.com\t
0.79
hgtv.com\t
0.55
samsclub.com\t
0.96
ikea.com\t
0.67
barackobama.com\t
0.68
bedbathandbeyond.com\t
0.57
amtrak.com\t
0.75
nationalgeographic.com\t
0.94
lifehacker.com\t
1.63
nymag.com\t
0.92
games.com\t
0.55
nike.com\t
0.85
greyhound.com\t
0.72
cvs.com\t
0.64
moli.com\t
0.96
blackplanet.com\t
0.6
llbean.com\t
0.68
ft.com\t
2.08
telegraph.co.uk\t
1.5
starwoodhotels.com\t
0.83
epicurious.com\t
0.6
continental.com\t
0.85
crazymonkeygames.com\t
0.83
megaupload.com\t
1.5
nickjr.com\t
0.75
freeonlinegames.com\t
0.79
poptropica.com\t
0.63
census.gov\t
0.9
stumbleupon.com\t
1.15
starfall.com\t
0.96
jcpenny.com\t
0.63
jcp.com\t
0.55
lnt.com\t
0.55
icanhascheezburger.com\t
1.04
chuckecheese.com\t
0.75
gmail.com\t
0.9
thisoldhouse.com\t
1.15
newyorker.com\t
1.22
yale.edu\t
0.85
abcteach.com\t
0.65
primarygames.com\t
0.79
burlingtoncoatfactory.com\t
0.59
courant.com\t
0.94
theatlantic.com\t
1.2
bjs.com\t
0.94
wholefoodsmarket.com\t
0.6
ralphlauren.com\t
0.8
vault.com\t
0.75
orkut.com\t
1.08
freeworldgroup.com\t
0.74
flashgames247.com\t
0.87
economist.com\t
1.47
blackvoices.com\t
0.69
thebreastcancersite.com\t
0.25
bbc.com\t
1.99
wmplugins.com\t
1.5
allhiphop.com\t
0.89
freetetris.org\t
0.83
ediblearrangements.com\t
0.5
dragongamez.com\t
0.8
mbusa.com\t
1.38
bustedtees.com\t
1.06
post #28 of 44
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 15%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 85%


Kelly blue book and drudge report put me over the top. If this thing filtered for "titties" I'd be way over the top.
post #29 of 44
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 5%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 95%

With all the porn I view I figured it would have been a solid 100% male. Which way does girl-on-girl skew your score?
post #30 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgekko View Post
Which way does girl-on-girl skew your score?

Up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Do you browse like a man or a woman?