or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sex - Page 2

post #16 of 37
Quote:
Just a question, although an opportunity to have a woman outside of the normal relationship once in a while sounds fun, why on earth would any man want to share that experience with anohter man? I can understand the SF idea, not StyleForum, but find 2 women that want to share a great opportunity. It is very odd to find even a woman that truly wants that experience I would believe, though the thought has crossed many a womans mind about another woman.
Man, where do you get your data. For Heaven's sake.. Strange thought processes. I'd reread what people have said earlier.
post #17 of 37
Oh boy, this reminds me of the time I woke up at a buddy's house after a real big shindig. The young woman I was with at the party was in my buddy's bed with me; obviously we'd done the horizontal mombo at some point during the evening. Well, morning being morning and all, we started "dancing" again, and it was so nice...kind of half asleep with the sun morning sun shining in the window, and my eyes were still kind of waking up. I heard a little giggle and realized my buddy was in bed with us. He didn't say anything, just laid there and pretended to be asleep. Well, when things ran their course (rockets lifting off, Niagara Falls, you know, all the cinematic euphemisms), the young lady noticed my buddy lying there and asked if he'd like a little wake-up call. So, in a way, oldskool, I've already been there, done that. I must say, it brought my buddy and I a lot closer together.
post #18 of 37
Jesus Dakota. That is a great story. I got nothing even close.
post #19 of 37
i don't understand why anyone would suggest that gentlemen don't screw other men's wives. god, have you ever been around the english upper classes?
post #20 of 37
Quote:
Another guy in the room - not a problem The fact that the woman is married - a problem A gentleman would not sleep with another man's wife.
When opportunity comes knocking down your door you take it, there is no shame in that and it doesn't make you less of a gentleman. She is married, so what? She has a free will to do what she likes it's not like he went out of his way to "steal" her away and in any case he doesn't know the husband in question and thus there is no real ethical dilemma. Relationships are just like the stock market they are a zero-sum game someone has to lose in order for another to gain. If it was me though, I wouldn't do it. Kinda nasty seeing some other dude specially if it's your own friend.
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Relationships are just like the stock market they are a zero-sum game someone has to lose in order for another to gain.
Um, I don't know what to say except that you obviously don't understand the stock market and that odds are that you are going to be in for some fucked up relationships. Sorry dude, but stupid is stupid. Seriously. oldskool, I would take Fabienne's advice. Very smart woman, that one. Fantasies are one thing, but the reality is something, well, a little different. Anyone whose been on a porn set can tell you that (Ventura County is the porn industry headquarters of North America.) If you have any doubts about stuff like that at all, don't go there.
post #22 of 37
Quote:
Um, I don't know what to say except that you obviously don't understand the stock market and that odds are that you are going to be in for some fucked up relationships.  Sorry dude, but stupid is stupid.
Stupid is taking something out of context and commenting on it when you obvisouly have no clue what you're talking about. Go beyond the basics that any regular Joe can pick up in an intro to finance course and you'll see the complexities.  Putting aside the fact that the market from the perspective of traders and analysts often is zero-sum there is also a lot of discussion in the academic world. We actually had to read an interesting NBER working paper, about the markt being zero-sum in the long term, for a global investment course back in the days.  If you really want to dwell into the discussion of stupidness I could probably dig it up for you. Oh and as for me having "fucked up relationships" as you called it you're right about that one, but that's a completely different issue and more related to my messed up luck and unwillingness to compromise...
post #23 of 37
Quote:
Stupid is taking something out of context and commenting on it when you obvisouly have no clue what you're talking about. Go beyond the basics that any regular Joe can pick up in an intro to finance course and you'll see the complexities.  Putting aside the fact that the market from the perspective of traders and analysts often is zero-sum there is also a lot of discussion in the academic world. We actually had to read an interesting NBER working paper, about the markt being zero-sum in the long term, for a global investment course back in the days.  If you really want to dwell into the discussion of stupidness I could probably dig it up for you.
Yeah, smart guy, huh? First of all, I *do* think that we can put aside the perspective of pretty much all the traders and (some) analysts because these are all "players" perspectives.  They often don't have a particularly firm theoretical understanding of the market, which is what we are talking about here. As for working papers.  Oh, so you read one?  Golf clap, mofo.  Working papers are written primarily for audiences without particularly strong mathematical backgrounds.  Talk about not understanding something and commenting on in like Rush Limbaugh on global climate change.  Some very good friends of mine are world class economists (check out how many first rate economists with game theory backgrounds come out of Caltech and I think that you'll be surprised,) and so I get my info from primary sources, not "working papers" I had to read in class.   Yeah, not at all surprised about your relationships.  And this is not an ad hominen attack, but the phrase "unwillingness to compromise..." usually translates into "I'm a dick and don't understand why a girl can't accept that."   Don't bring it unless you've got strong constitution friend. typo edited.
post #24 of 37
haha discussing with you is obviously useless so this will be the end of it. Oh you get your info from first class economists, hehe good for you. You guys chill out on the b-ball court and listen to gangsta rap too when discussing economic issues?? With your lingo you could probably easily befriend some thugs who could give you some first hand info on economic aspects of mugging. Grow up dude, calling someone a mofo is really not that mature in the civilzed part of the world.
post #25 of 37
Quote:
You guys chill out on the b-ball court and listen to gangsta rap too when discussing economic issues??
Sometimes. Actually, the best economist I know is a woman. She really wouldn't be interested in you, just from reading your previous post. BTW, just because I'm an academic doesn't mean that I can't have a little fun with words, especially when responding to a particularly asinine point. Seems like you really have nothing left in the tank though, do you?
post #26 of 37
Anyone whose been on a porn set can tell you that (Ventura County is the porn industry headquarters of North America.) i thought the porn industry was HQed in the san fernando valley.
post #27 of 37
Quote:
Sometimes.  Actually, the best economist I know is a woman.  She really wouldn't be interested in you, just from reading your previous post.  BTW, just because I'm an academic doesn't mean that I can't have a little fun with words, especially when responding to a particularly asinine point. Seems like you really have nothing left in the tank though, do you?
The tank is full man but there is no need to bring out the heavy artillery to shoot down a harmless bird. If we were on the basket ball court and I slammed dunked you back to your rookie games at caltech then you'd be justified in calling me a mofo but if you wanna be taken seriously chill out with the street lingo. Your arguments are so silly I don't even know where to start. Oh you have friends who are world class economists, so what? Are you one yourself or do they just give you private tutoring sessions? My father is the cheif economist at the investment banking branch of Handelsbanken but it doesn't give me any more first hand info about the complexities of financial markets then the next guy.  Personally I think throwing out a comment like that is childish and just serves to hide your own ignorance.   Analysts generally have a much better understanding of the market than most first class economists, because we don't live inside economic models. Real life perspective is the key my friend, analysts who mess around with technical analysis are just as bad because they've lost touch with reality. When I said that the market is zero-sum I was referring to this real life perspective. If I win some poor schmuck next door loses, you don't get into banking to make friends.   Now since you had to go and take my comments out of context I metioned that there are even academic studies that support the theory of the market being zero-sum.  I'm not a financial guru but I know this at the end of the day most academics with their firm understanding of mathematics and economic theories go on to write textbooks or becoming professors while analysts and even the traders hoard in the dough. That's enough constitution for me friend. BTW as for your female economist friend, I could probably say that the feeling is mutual.  I like a nice blonde trophy gf whose main concern every day is to plan what she's gonna wear tomorrow. Thinkers are such a drag...
post #28 of 37
Quote:
Now since you had to go and take my comments out of context I metioned that there are even academic studies that support the theory of the market being zero-sum.
I've been thinking about this a little, lately. It seems that a market relying heavily on natural resources cannot be zero-sum. Take prehistoric agriculture-based societies, for example. Obviously, their economies were not zero-sum because they got loads of stuff for free from the earth. The trick is to figure out how that still relates to economy today. I don't think I'm that far off w/saying that, so long as we keep getting stuff for free from Earth, zero sum is impossible. A pound of coal doesn't cost the same amount it did to dig it up, move it, etc.
post #29 of 37
Quote:
Your arguments are so silly I don't even know where to start. Oh you have friends who are world class economists, so what? Are you one yourself or do they just give you private tutoring sessions? My father is the cheif economist at the investment banking branch of Handelsbanken but it doesn't give me any more first hand info about the complexities of financial markets then the next guy. Personally I think throwing out a comment like that is childish and just serves to hide your own ignorance.
No, I don't get private lessons - my first hand (really second hand) knowledge comes from asking these people about concepts like that. So no, I may not personally know that much about the complexities of the system (and there seem to be many,) but world class authorities on the subject seem to disagree with your views, and discoursed in length to me about the zero-sum idea. You seem to have gleaned your information from reading one paper and accepted that. Is all.
Quote:
Analysts generally have a much better understanding of the market than most first class economists, because we don't live inside economic models... while analysts and even the traders hoard in the dough. That's enough constitution for me friend.
This is so stupid that I don't know where to begin. How about with simple, straight forward analogy that even you might understand. The analysts and traders raking in the dough are like the Gorillas that Jane Goodall studied. The serious academic economists are like Jane Goodall. They are interested in understanding the apes, not in being the toughest gorilla in the jungle. Comprende?
Quote:
BTW as for your female economist friend, I could probably say that the feeling is mutual. I like a nice blonde trophy gf whose main concern every day is to plan what she's gonna wear tomorrow. Thinkers are such a drag...
Are you joking, or are you seriously dedicated to having blue balls for the rest of your life? If you want the latter, just be yourself. But hey, who knows? Some *dumb* young blande might just be smart enough to take all of daddy's money away from you someday. Here's to hoping. BTW, for someone who is apparently unconcerned with my comments, you seem unable to restrain yourself. Why is that, my well spoken friend who is so adamantly against the use of slang?
post #30 of 37
Quote:
i thought the porn industry was HQed in the san fernando valley.
You're absolutely right. My apologies for the incorrect info earlier. I'm rapidly losing my sense of LA geography and I had n idea that Ventura was completely incorrect. Should've gone with my gut feelings. The San Fernando Valley is the true Silicon Valley of NA.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home