or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What do you think about these shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you think about these shoes?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/p/gbpdefault/pr/MSHPNT/Black-Patent-Evening-Shoe/r/Web-Department/Men's-Shoes/Colour/Black/Fit/Classic/productdetail.aspx?ppp=12&sortBy=Price%20(Ascending)&page=1&back=False&canned=&browse=Y

Good for the price?
post #2 of 14
Your link is all f*ck up.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
post #4 of 14
Will you be wearing these with a tuxedo?
post #5 of 14
Lookswise, I like.
post #6 of 14
You get what you pay for
post #7 of 14
They are very nice shoes, although they don't look exactly patent leather. More of a high polished leather. Regardless, they're appear to be well designed and constructed. Wether wearing them with a tuxedo or an appropriate suit, you should look well heeled. TBP
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiLLscaLLion View Post
Will you be wearing these with a tuxedo?

With a black suit to a wedding. People don't wear tuxedos here really.
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedGuy28 View Post
With a black suit to a wedding. People don't wear tuxedos here really.


Oh God. No.
post #10 of 14
I think they don't measure up, especially on SF, could be wrong though . . .

I personally don't like patent leather in the first place . . . . even with a tuxedo . . .
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaveitothexperts View Post
I think they don't measure up, especially on SF, could be wrong though . . .

I personally don't like patent leather in the first place . . . . even with a tuxedo . . .

Basically someone gave me a nice new patent leather Ferre belt as present but I have no matching shoes and don't plan to wear a tuxedo.
post #12 of 14
If buying shoes from CT, remember to size down 1/2 from what they list as your "UK Size." (I'm a US 10.5 and bought a UK 10, which is exactly 1/2 a size too big.)
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedGuy28 View Post
Basically someone gave me a nice new patent leather Ferre belt as present but I have no matching shoes and don't plan to wear a tuxedo.


Do you really want to keep the belt? Was it from someone special? Can you exchange it?
post #14 of 14
If you are not a paramour of style, when you wear patent shoes, people will think they are rented.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › What do you think about these shoes?