or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you do after you get home from work?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you do after you get home from work? - Page 2

post #16 of 47
Get home Change out of work clothes Watch a bit of TV Eat Dinner Watch more TV/Surf the Net/Play Guitar/Play Video Games (or sometimes Tennis, on the rare occasion, Gym) Shower Call GF Spank it Sleep
post #17 of 47
hit a playground with the kids
bath the kids
put the kids to bed
cook/have dinner with wife
watch an hour of tv
surf for a few minutes, check email
make a few business calls to different time zones
bed
post #18 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mink31 View Post
Not to be rude, but do you two ever get tired of each other? Talking that much, especially not face-to-face, would be intolerable for me...

I don't see anything overly done about this. Calling to say you are going home and arrive safely , saying good nite and talking on aim.

I would see it as strange if you don't communicate with your gf or spouse enough.
post #19 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
I don't see anything overly done about this. Calling to say you are going home and arrive safely , saying good nite and talking on aim.

I would see it as strange if you don't communicate with your gf or spouse enough.

yeah, I probrably talk with my wife 6-12 times a day on the phone, when I am in town, and probrably 3 times when I am traveling.
post #20 of 47
I workout in the morning before work, I found that if I leave it for after work I usually won't go...

-I usually meet friends for dinner, (should eat at home more often)

-Once a week I leave work a little early and play golf (super twilight, get about 10-12 holes in)
post #21 of 47
5 out of 7 nights include both drinking and working out, although not at the same time.
post #22 of 47
Come home
Eat a bowl of cereal
workout
watch tv (Mets game, Ninja Warrior, Contender, Ninja Warrior, UFC/WEC)
eat again (either my wife or I will cook)
go to bed
post #23 of 47
Have a bowl, surf SF, drink beer, eat.
post #24 of 47
Take off my shirt.
post #25 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
Take off my shirt.

i imagine you take a sweet long time taking off your shirt for like one hour straight with the jazzy tune in background as the topic is what you do after work. if that is the only thing you do
post #26 of 47
Typical night
Empty my pockets on night table, swipe finger to unlock laptop, press play on whatever is playing, most likely turn it up, and then successively in no particular order eat, chill, madden09, bike, run maybe watch an episode of Dexter or a movie, then go to sleep.
post #27 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mink31 View Post
Not to be rude, but do you two ever get tired of each other? Talking that much, especially not face-to-face, would be intolerable for me...

well the way home i call her for 10-15 minutes
on aim were talking but it isn't our main focus
before bed is another 5-15 minutes

obviously sometimes we takl for more if we have a bunch more to say
post #28 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
i imagine you take a sweet long time taking off your shirt for like one hour straight with the jazzy tune in background as the topic is what you do after work. if that is the only thing you do

Mr. Sho, I never! Why, a classy gal like me's gotta leave somethin to the imagination!
post #29 of 47
Used to be, pour glass of iced tea, check email, read SF. Lately, crash on couch.
post #30 of 47
Get home about 11:00; Change work clothes 100 dips, about that In sit ups, pull ups ( front & back ), work on shoulder. Get on The computer; music, quick 'dinner' read: Rant - Chuck Palahnuik
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › What do you do after you get home from work?