or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › The Proxy Thread....I gotz da hookupz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Proxy Thread....I gotz da hookupz - Page 32

post #466 of 534
Looking for a Norwegian proxy that can ship to the US!
post #467 of 534
Wax I need your services US->CANADA proxy services again...please check your PMs
post #468 of 534
Still waiting for my item from Wax, he provided a customs declaration at least.
post #469 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
Still waiting for my item from Wax, he provided a customs declaration at least.
It was stamped and picked up by USPS as shown on the customs form. I did offer you Priority as an option, but you chose to go with first-class which is untrackable. In 3 years of being a proxy i've never had this happen before, but there's nothing I can do on my end. Please bring the issue up with USPS/Canadapost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netsua
Wax I need your services US->CANADA proxy services again...please check your PMs
Netsua and everyone else- i'm in the process of moving and will be traveling for a bit. Will let you know when my service resumes.
post #470 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by wax View Post
Netsua and everyone else- i'm in the process of moving and will be traveling for a bit. Will let you know when my service resumes.

I'm working with netsua to get the sweater in his size to Canada. If anyone needs help while wax is unavailable, I charge his same prices and have references.

However, I do this as favor, not to make a profit so go back to wax once he's settled in.
post #471 of 534
Hello, i can proxy original gats (bundeswehr sportschuhe) in sizes 265-295

when i order them, they will arrive at my home in 2 days, then i will ship them to you on the same or next day. shipping to australia/asia/america takes ca. 6 days
85$
post #472 of 534
Looking for a Korean proxy to Australia. Send me a PM if you're interested.
post #473 of 534
<- willing to help proxy, from southern California.
post #474 of 534
Looking for a UK proxy with references for an on-line purchase. Please PM
post #475 of 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohde88 View Post
I'm working with netsua to get the sweater in his size to Canada. If anyone needs help while wax is unavailable, I charge his same prices and have references.

However, I do this as favor, not to make a profit so go back to wax once he's settled in.

transaction went very smoothly! fast communication/purchasing.
post #476 of 534
Need a proxy from USA to Canada for this sale: http://i1.createsend3.com/ei/r/DF/3A...ousesale_0.jpg

PM me thanks.
post #477 of 534
Looking for a proxy buyer service from the UK to australia from Amazon UK. please email at 114821@trinity.vic.edu.au.

Thanks
post #478 of 534
Looking for an inexpensive Canadian proxy to buy this (gray/medium) and send it to me in USA. PM me if you can help
post #479 of 534
I need a UK Uniqlo Proxy ASAP. 1 item (pair of pants) and I've called so I know they have it in stock. Please PM me if you can do it.
post #480 of 534
looking for GILT proxy immediately. please let me know A.S.A.P. thanks before!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB: Want to Buy (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › WTB: Want to Buy (Archive) › The Proxy Thread....I gotz da hookupz