Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/15 at 1:36am in Classic Menswear
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/21/15 at 10:27pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 41
Styleforum Top Picks
We are temporarily of the Clamping Trouser Hanger. We previously had them made by someone else, but decided to consolidate with our primary manufacturer in order to increase consistency. Took forever to prototype because of the high-specification. Anyway, should have some back in stock by late September.
In the meantime, we're fully stocked of the Felted Trouser Bar and Trouser Clip hangers.
Hi rc121. I actually continue to use the navy polish on the toe box of my black Alfred Sargent captoe shoes. However, the effect is so subtle that I'm afraid that no camera could really pick up on it. Which is what I like. You should try it out!
I am definitely considering it if i end up getting a pair of black shoes. I would guess the other option would be to buy Navy shoes and use black polish/wax on them to darken them, that way you could somewhat control how dark/how much navy you wanted.
I'm not sure about black on navy - it would really overpower the navy because black is so strong. The purpose of navy polish on black is for the subtly. If I purchased Navy shoes, I'd want to keep them navy. It's a beautiful color for a pair of shoes.
Poo poo. I looked into Falke and couldn't find any information. Have you tried our socks? Must come down to personal opinion, because I'm certain that there are absolutely no higher standards that cotton socks can be made to than the ones to which we have ours produced.
Yes. Didn't like the rib and how the yarns warp/twists after washed/dried. That's mostly due to the weave/fabric used but not their manufacturing standard.
I prefer Falke Sea Islands (discontinued, was the best treasure on STP pre-Lehman) for their water absorption, though very slightly thicker but yet thinner than most other retail socks.
p.s., there could always be socks manufactured at a higher standard.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ACRONYM BLACK GT-J27PL Size L 50 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 12 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 21 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 25 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...