Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 1:16am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 41post #601 of 16947/25/13 at 4:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 16947/25/13 at 7:26am
We are temporarily of the Clamping Trouser Hanger. We previously had them made by someone else, but decided to consolidate with our primary manufacturer in order to increase consistency. Took forever to prototype because of the high-specification. Anyway, should have some back in stock by late September.
In the meantime, we're fully stocked of the Felted Trouser Bar and Trouser Clip hangers.post #603 of 16947/26/13 at 11:29ampost #604 of 16948/4/13 at 6:32pmpost #605 of 16948/4/13 at 6:35pmFantastic. Is that before or after?post #606 of 16948/4/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
Hi rc121. I actually continue to use the navy polish on the toe box of my black Alfred Sargent captoe shoes. However, the effect is so subtle that I'm afraid that no camera could really pick up on it. Which is what I like. You should try it out!post #607 of 16948/4/13 at 7:05pmQuote:
I am definitely considering it if i end up getting a pair of black shoes. I would guess the other option would be to buy Navy shoes and use black polish/wax on them to darken them, that way you could somewhat control how dark/how much navy you wanted.post #608 of 16948/4/13 at 7:11pmpost #609 of 16948/5/13 at 12:38ampost #610 of 16948/5/13 at 5:03pmQuote:
I'm not sure about black on navy - it would really overpower the navy because black is so strong. The purpose of navy polish on black is for the subtly. If I purchased Navy shoes, I'd want to keep them navy. It's a beautiful color for a pair of shoes.post #611 of 16948/5/13 at 5:04pm
Poo poo. I looked into Falke and couldn't find any information. Have you tried our socks? Must come down to personal opinion, because I'm certain that there are absolutely no higher standards that cotton socks can be made to than the ones to which we have ours produced.post #612 of 16948/5/13 at 9:01pmpost #613 of 16948/5/13 at 9:02pmpost #614 of 16948/5/13 at 11:40pmQuote:
Yes. Didn't like the rib and how the yarns warp/twists after washed/dried. That's mostly due to the weave/fabric used but not their manufacturing standard.
I prefer Falke Sea Islands (discontinued, was the best treasure on STP pre-Lehman) for their water absorption, though very slightly thicker but yet thinner than most other retail socks.
p.s., there could always be socks manufactured at a higher standard.post #615 of 16948/7/13 at 3:19pm
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
- › Corthay 24 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 28 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 46 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?