Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/5/15 at 8:59pm in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- TOM FORD Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 41
Styleforum Top Picks
We are temporarily of the Clamping Trouser Hanger. We previously had them made by someone else, but decided to consolidate with our primary manufacturer in order to increase consistency. Took forever to prototype because of the high-specification. Anyway, should have some back in stock by late September.
In the meantime, we're fully stocked of the Felted Trouser Bar and Trouser Clip hangers.
Hi rc121. I actually continue to use the navy polish on the toe box of my black Alfred Sargent captoe shoes. However, the effect is so subtle that I'm afraid that no camera could really pick up on it. Which is what I like. You should try it out!
I am definitely considering it if i end up getting a pair of black shoes. I would guess the other option would be to buy Navy shoes and use black polish/wax on them to darken them, that way you could somewhat control how dark/how much navy you wanted.
I'm not sure about black on navy - it would really overpower the navy because black is so strong. The purpose of navy polish on black is for the subtly. If I purchased Navy shoes, I'd want to keep them navy. It's a beautiful color for a pair of shoes.
Poo poo. I looked into Falke and couldn't find any information. Have you tried our socks? Must come down to personal opinion, because I'm certain that there are absolutely no higher standards that cotton socks can be made to than the ones to which we have ours produced.
Yes. Didn't like the rib and how the yarns warp/twists after washed/dried. That's mostly due to the weave/fabric used but not their manufacturing standard.
I prefer Falke Sea Islands (discontinued, was the best treasure on STP pre-Lehman) for their water absorption, though very slightly thicker but yet thinner than most other retail socks.
p.s., there could always be socks manufactured at a higher standard.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 seconds ago
- › Opening Ceremony - 'M1' desert boot, Navy 43 1 minute ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › The RACHford Files Vol. 2: Azzuraa Leather Bag Test Drive 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › UFOs: Unidentified Fashion Objects - The Fake, Phoney and Just... 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan