Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:38 am in Classic Menswear
- NWT Drake's London Ties - Shantung, Grenadine, and a Cashmere Last post on 1/8/15 at 8:26pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Price Drop! Tom Ford Ties - Silk, Knit, Woolens Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- RLPL - Purple Label Tie Clearout Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:16am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Drops & Adds! TIES - Drake's, Tom Ford, Isaia, Zegna, Cappelli, Cucinelli... Last post on 7/20/14 at 7:10pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 41
Styleforum Top Picks
We are temporarily of the Clamping Trouser Hanger. We previously had them made by someone else, but decided to consolidate with our primary manufacturer in order to increase consistency. Took forever to prototype because of the high-specification. Anyway, should have some back in stock by late September.
In the meantime, we're fully stocked of the Felted Trouser Bar and Trouser Clip hangers.
Hi rc121. I actually continue to use the navy polish on the toe box of my black Alfred Sargent captoe shoes. However, the effect is so subtle that I'm afraid that no camera could really pick up on it. Which is what I like. You should try it out!
I am definitely considering it if i end up getting a pair of black shoes. I would guess the other option would be to buy Navy shoes and use black polish/wax on them to darken them, that way you could somewhat control how dark/how much navy you wanted.
I'm not sure about black on navy - it would really overpower the navy because black is so strong. The purpose of navy polish on black is for the subtly. If I purchased Navy shoes, I'd want to keep them navy. It's a beautiful color for a pair of shoes.
Poo poo. I looked into Falke and couldn't find any information. Have you tried our socks? Must come down to personal opinion, because I'm certain that there are absolutely no higher standards that cotton socks can be made to than the ones to which we have ours produced.
Yes. Didn't like the rib and how the yarns warp/twists after washed/dried. That's mostly due to the weave/fabric used but not their manufacturing standard.
I prefer Falke Sea Islands (discontinued, was the best treasure on STP pre-Lehman) for their water absorption, though very slightly thicker but yet thinner than most other retail socks.
p.s., there could always be socks manufactured at a higher standard.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 18 seconds ago
- › 1/31 PRICE DROP! $850 SOUTHWICK FOR EPAULET HARRIS TWEED SPORTCOAT... 32 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 36 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays