Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- [DELETE] Last post on 4/15/16 at 1:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD: BNWT Loro Piana AYLIT Soft Air 4-IN-1 Blue/Grey/Burgundy 100% Cashmere Light Scarf $1495 Last post on 3/25/16 at 9:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 17423/14/10 at 2:09pmpost #47 of 17424/23/10 at 3:29ampost #48 of 17424/23/10 at 9:23ampost #49 of 17424/23/10 at 12:35pmpost #50 of 17424/26/10 at 11:29pmI bought the Clamp hangars--simply spectaculour-- I gave up a foot of space (for shower and enlarging the master BathROOM) so had to double bar my closet to get back space --so i cannot hang by the cuff but my brooks trousers folded hang great -- and i steam them on the hanger (rowenta dg 8030 got tips from this site) gr8 iron and steam the lil wrinkles on the hanger.
these hangers have the clamp toward the top so my trousers hang less further down-than other hangers that are normal and hang lower... Love them!!!!
other gr8 vendor found on this site was Vissel socks--(plus styleforum members get discount)
So thks Kirby!!post #51 of 17425/25/10 at 12:43ampost #52 of 17426/30/10 at 9:35pmQuote:The next big project that we'll be undertaking...linen dust covers (which would just cover the shoulders of a jacket). If you gentlemen would like to have your wishes incorporated into our product development, please suggest them now! It should be a very exciting addition, as we continue to seek create the best garment care indulgences available.
Are you still doing the linen dust covers?post #53 of 17429/22/10 at 7:19pmpost #54 of 17429/22/10 at 8:19pmpost #55 of 17429/23/10 at 12:41pm
Well, Mike, since you asked, I have created a "StyleForum" Promotional Code (entered in the shopping cart screen, before you checkout) for a 10% discount for all SF members. I'll leave it active through Tuesday, September 28th. How does this work for you?
PM me if you run into any problems.post #56 of 17429/23/10 at 12:44pmQuote:Yeah! I am in the market for some of those sweater hangers.
And I, too, want to know what those notches are for. Sweater vests perhaps?
When we designed the Sweater Hangers, we did so for both male and female use. The notches are for women who might use them for dresses or anything with straps. A little added female functionality without any loss in performance for me.
The sweater hanger is really quite nice. I have about 50 of these in a 21.0" variety, if anyone is interested. I haven't put them on the website yet.post #57 of 17429/23/10 at 8:18pmpost #58 of 174210/11/10 at 9:48ampost #59 of 174210/13/10 at 8:40ampost #60 of 174210/28/10 at 4:52am
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Currently, there are 1288 Active Users (255 Members and 1033 Guests)
- › Canada goose Windermere parka anyone have? 10 seconds ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Dsquared runway leather jacket 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Rug and Carpet Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 14 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...