Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 1:16am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 16943/14/10 at 2:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #47 of 16944/23/10 at 3:29ampost #48 of 16944/23/10 at 9:23ampost #49 of 16944/23/10 at 12:35pmpost #50 of 16944/26/10 at 11:29pmI bought the Clamp hangars--simply spectaculour-- I gave up a foot of space (for shower and enlarging the master BathROOM) so had to double bar my closet to get back space --so i cannot hang by the cuff but my brooks trousers folded hang great -- and i steam them on the hanger (rowenta dg 8030 got tips from this site) gr8 iron and steam the lil wrinkles on the hanger.
these hangers have the clamp toward the top so my trousers hang less further down-than other hangers that are normal and hang lower... Love them!!!!
other gr8 vendor found on this site was Vissel socks--(plus styleforum members get discount)
So thks Kirby!!post #51 of 16945/25/10 at 12:43ampost #52 of 16946/30/10 at 9:35pmQuote:The next big project that we'll be undertaking...linen dust covers (which would just cover the shoulders of a jacket). If you gentlemen would like to have your wishes incorporated into our product development, please suggest them now! It should be a very exciting addition, as we continue to seek create the best garment care indulgences available.
Are you still doing the linen dust covers?post #53 of 16949/22/10 at 7:19pmpost #54 of 16949/22/10 at 8:19pmpost #55 of 16949/23/10 at 12:41pm
Well, Mike, since you asked, I have created a "StyleForum" Promotional Code (entered in the shopping cart screen, before you checkout) for a 10% discount for all SF members. I'll leave it active through Tuesday, September 28th. How does this work for you?
PM me if you run into any problems.post #56 of 16949/23/10 at 12:44pmQuote:Yeah! I am in the market for some of those sweater hangers.
And I, too, want to know what those notches are for. Sweater vests perhaps?
When we designed the Sweater Hangers, we did so for both male and female use. The notches are for women who might use them for dresses or anything with straps. A little added female functionality without any loss in performance for me.
The sweater hanger is really quite nice. I have about 50 of these in a 21.0" variety, if anyone is interested. I haven't put them on the website yet.post #57 of 16949/23/10 at 8:18pmpost #58 of 169410/11/10 at 9:48ampost #59 of 169410/13/10 at 8:40ampost #60 of 169410/28/10 at 4:52am
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Currently, there are 976 Active Users (124 Members and 852 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 40 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 7 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 8 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 31 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.