Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/26/16 at 10:45am in Classic Menswear
- [DELETE] Last post on 4/15/16 at 1:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD: BNWT Loro Piana AYLIT Soft Air 4-IN-1 Blue/Grey/Burgundy 100% Cashmere Light Scarf $1495 Last post on 3/25/16 at 9:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 4post #46 of 17133/14/10 at 2:09pmpost #47 of 17134/23/10 at 3:29ampost #48 of 17134/23/10 at 9:23ampost #49 of 17134/23/10 at 12:35pmpost #50 of 17134/26/10 at 11:29pmI bought the Clamp hangars--simply spectaculour-- I gave up a foot of space (for shower and enlarging the master BathROOM) so had to double bar my closet to get back space --so i cannot hang by the cuff but my brooks trousers folded hang great -- and i steam them on the hanger (rowenta dg 8030 got tips from this site) gr8 iron and steam the lil wrinkles on the hanger.
these hangers have the clamp toward the top so my trousers hang less further down-than other hangers that are normal and hang lower... Love them!!!!
other gr8 vendor found on this site was Vissel socks--(plus styleforum members get discount)
So thks Kirby!!post #51 of 17135/25/10 at 12:43ampost #52 of 17136/30/10 at 9:35pmQuote:The next big project that we'll be undertaking...linen dust covers (which would just cover the shoulders of a jacket). If you gentlemen would like to have your wishes incorporated into our product development, please suggest them now! It should be a very exciting addition, as we continue to seek create the best garment care indulgences available.
Are you still doing the linen dust covers?post #53 of 17139/22/10 at 7:19pmpost #54 of 17139/22/10 at 8:19pmpost #55 of 17139/23/10 at 12:41pm
Well, Mike, since you asked, I have created a "StyleForum" Promotional Code (entered in the shopping cart screen, before you checkout) for a 10% discount for all SF members. I'll leave it active through Tuesday, September 28th. How does this work for you?
PM me if you run into any problems.post #56 of 17139/23/10 at 12:44pmQuote:Yeah! I am in the market for some of those sweater hangers.
And I, too, want to know what those notches are for. Sweater vests perhaps?
When we designed the Sweater Hangers, we did so for both male and female use. The notches are for women who might use them for dresses or anything with straps. A little added female functionality without any loss in performance for me.
The sweater hanger is really quite nice. I have about 50 of these in a 21.0" variety, if anyone is interested. I haven't put them on the website yet.post #57 of 17139/23/10 at 8:18pmpost #58 of 171310/11/10 at 9:48ampost #59 of 171310/13/10 at 8:40ampost #60 of 171310/28/10 at 4:52am
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Currently, there are 1453 Active Users (300 Members and 1153 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 39 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Brexit 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Austin Reed Cut by Richard James POW Suit 38R 6 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding