Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:16 am in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: Yesterday
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 19
Styleforum Top Pickspost #272 of 169212/25/12 at 9:40pmWool socks will be next. Any special thoughts with respect to wool?post #273 of 169212/25/12 at 9:40pmWool socks will be next. Any special thoughts with respect to wool?post #274 of 169212/26/12 at 6:17amKirby's products speak for themselves, but it was the service Kirby provided that is unparalleled. I ordered a couple of items these past weeks, and Kirby went out of his way to make sure the products were delivered by my unreasonable time frame. Also, he was very quick (within minutes) to respond to all the questions I had and made sure everything was to my satisfaction. What a great guy! He does Texas proud!post #275 of 169212/26/12 at 7:46amQuote:
For me (size ~9 foot) affordable over the calf socks in solid colors (with a few bold/exciting colors) that can be ordered based on foot size (instead of just Medium or Large) and that are actually constructed for a given foot size. In other words, don't let me order a 20cm and send me a Medium.post #276 of 169212/26/12 at 8:51ampost #277 of 169212/26/12 at 9:05ampost #278 of 169212/26/12 at 10:59ampost #279 of 169212/26/12 at 11:30ampost #280 of 169212/27/12 at 1:57pm
I went home and low and behold my trouser hangers (Clamp style) and garment bag were there. The trouser hangers are probably my favorite piece out of all the HP stuff I've purchased thus far, I have the Suit hangers, jacket hangers, and shirt hangers, but these are a work of art. The clamping mechanism actually has a release mechanism that's great. It also saves a ton of horizontal space in my closet which is precious to me so I'm ecstatic! As for the garment bag, I'm pretty sure this is a bullet proof vest for any garment you put in it, ridiculously thick and awesome. Very happy, Thanks Kirby!post #281 of 169212/27/12 at 3:06pmpost #282 of 169212/27/12 at 3:10pmQuote:
The design and the best way to have the weight of the trouser pull the wrinkles out is to hang by the leg opening at the bottom, clamping right at the crease of both legs.post #283 of 16921/9/13 at 3:35pmpost #284 of 16921/19/13 at 4:33pmpost #285 of 16921/19/13 at 7:42pmQuote:
Nice haul ^ !
And I agree about Kirby. He's the best.
I've called him once or twice and sent a few emails asking for guidance. Kirby has always been incredibly responsive and gracious.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 second ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 6 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...