Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/21/15 at 12:11pm in Classic Menswear
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Opumo - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 9:01am in Streetwear and Denim
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 1:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 19
Styleforum Top Picks
For me (size ~9 foot) affordable over the calf socks in solid colors (with a few bold/exciting colors) that can be ordered based on foot size (instead of just Medium or Large) and that are actually constructed for a given foot size. In other words, don't let me order a 20cm and send me a Medium.
I went home and low and behold my trouser hangers (Clamp style) and garment bag were there. The trouser hangers are probably my favorite piece out of all the HP stuff I've purchased thus far, I have the Suit hangers, jacket hangers, and shirt hangers, but these are a work of art. The clamping mechanism actually has a release mechanism that's great. It also saves a ton of horizontal space in my closet which is precious to me so I'm ecstatic! As for the garment bag, I'm pretty sure this is a bullet proof vest for any garment you put in it, ridiculously thick and awesome. Very happy, Thanks Kirby!
The design and the best way to have the weight of the trouser pull the wrinkles out is to hang by the leg opening at the bottom, clamping right at the crease of both legs.
Nice haul ^ !
And I agree about Kirby. He's the best.
I've called him once or twice and sent a few emails asking for guidance. Kirby has always been incredibly responsive and gracious.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ~LOVE$~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra for love In Allahabad 5 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran (Specialist) Mantra In Indore +91-9680462195 9 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Zirakpur Punjab 11 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Maharashtra 18 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Udaipur Rajasthan 23 seconds ago
- › ~LOVE$~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra in hindi In Allahabad 24 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Tonk Rajasthan 30 seconds ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Sujangarh Rajasthan 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Barmer 1 minute ago
- › God+91-9001354274 famous indian astrologer In Shimla Himachal... 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan