Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/28/15 at 8:24am in Classic Menswear
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 9:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/20/15 at 1:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 19
Styleforum Top Picks
For me (size ~9 foot) affordable over the calf socks in solid colors (with a few bold/exciting colors) that can be ordered based on foot size (instead of just Medium or Large) and that are actually constructed for a given foot size. In other words, don't let me order a 20cm and send me a Medium.
I went home and low and behold my trouser hangers (Clamp style) and garment bag were there. The trouser hangers are probably my favorite piece out of all the HP stuff I've purchased thus far, I have the Suit hangers, jacket hangers, and shirt hangers, but these are a work of art. The clamping mechanism actually has a release mechanism that's great. It also saves a ton of horizontal space in my closet which is precious to me so I'm ecstatic! As for the garment bag, I'm pretty sure this is a bullet proof vest for any garment you put in it, ridiculously thick and awesome. Very happy, Thanks Kirby!
The design and the best way to have the weight of the trouser pull the wrinkles out is to hang by the leg opening at the bottom, clamping right at the crease of both legs.
Nice haul ^ !
And I agree about Kirby. He's the best.
I've called him once or twice and sent a few emails asking for guidance. Kirby has always been incredibly responsive and gracious.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Horween Leather Wallets 4 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › FS or For Trade: Edward Green GALWAY Boots -- Dark Oak / Mocha... 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Buffalo Horn Suit Buttons!! 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015