Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:35 am in Classic Menswear
- [DELETE] Last post on 4/15/16 at 1:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD: BNWT Loro Piana AYLIT Soft Air 4-IN-1 Blue/Grey/Burgundy 100% Cashmere Light Scarf $1495 Last post on 3/25/16 at 9:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Consolidated Sales: Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 16post #226 of 173911/26/12 at 9:26pmpost #227 of 173911/26/12 at 9:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by kirbyaQuote:
The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:
10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping
15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all orders over $25
We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.
Take a look above.
Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The opposite is true for Jacket/Suit hangers: you want them smaller than the point-to-point in order to avoid the hanger protruding past the shoulder into the sleeve.
What size suit jacket do you wear?
Thank you, sir! The normal jacket size for me is 38-40, depending on the cut, so I think a small jacket hanger is my best bet.post #228 of 173911/30/12 at 3:34pmpost #229 of 173912/1/12 at 6:35pmpost #230 of 173912/2/12 at 4:19pmdoes the free shipping offer apply to purchases to canada? i am interested in buying 2 sets of hangers and i see shipping is $25 to my place. would be nice if the shipping offer applied to us canadians since we always seem to get shafted by shipping when buying from the US.
edit, nvm, just scrolled up and saw the cyber monday sale is over. was really considering trying these wide hangers.
another edit, seems there is a "StyleForum" code for 10% off. To be thorough, is that the latest one? are there any better ones?
I just might end up getting these hangers after all.
Edited by iroh - 12/2/12 at 4:45pmpost #231 of 173912/2/12 at 4:36pmpost #232 of 173912/4/12 at 1:14pmGentlemen -
I'm excited to announce the launch of our new Palatino Italian Socks. I am a huge shoe fan, which, by proxy, makes me a big fan of socks. I've been working on this project for almost a year (on and off) and very satisfied with our results.
A few opinions serve as the foundation of this new product:
1. Men should accessorize their socks like they do their ties. If you are like me and wear jeans most days, you probably don't have many opportunities to wear your favorite ties. So, instead, accessorize your socks! I am of the opinion that a man can never have socks in too many colors.
2. A sock should fit like a glove. If you are wearing nice shoes, they most likely (should) fit snug. A thick cotton sock only gets in the way, causing the shoe not to fit comfortably, creating clammy feet, and, wrinkling, which can cause discomfort. One (or three) sizes do not fit most.
3. Great dress socks are THIN and breathe. The higher the yarn quality, the thinner the sock should become. You know when you are wearing incredible socks because they practically disappear once you put them on.
4. It's impossible to find great mid-calf socks! There are plenty of people selling incredible over-the-calf socks, but where do you go for a great mid-calf sock of the same or higher quality? Again, to Point #1, I am not wearing dress slacks every day... yet I still need a mid-calf sock that feels great and is available in interesting colors (points 1, 2, and 3).
Our Palatino Socks are kitted in Rome, at a small, factory run by two brothers dedicated to producing uncompromising socks. Palatino is small enough to avoid some of the mass-market, global pressures "to innovate" placed on larger firms that result in mediocre or un-purposeful socks. I like to think of Palatino as one of the last artisan producers of fine men's hosiery.
Although their brand is not well-known, Palatino supplies socks to some of the most-respected fashion houses, including Tom Ford, Christian Dior, Berluti, Bergdorf Goodman, Paul Stuart, and Drakes of London.
What we created:
1. Both Mid-Calf and OTC Lengths Available using the same, incredibly-high quality standards. We have your OTC socks for when you wear dress slacks. But we also have mid-calf socks, made using the exact same materials, for when you are wearing a pair of jeans or casual slacks. No longer must you compromise on the quality of your casual, mid-calf socks.
2. Knitted using the finest Egyptian Makò Cotton. Not just high quality, but fine, long threads that create a super-thin sock that breathes well, is incredibly soft, does not make sweaty feet, and will not pile. These socks almost disappear once you put them on your feet. They're incredible.
3. Available in SIX (6) Sizes! My entire company is based on the philosophy that one size does not fit all! Your socks should fit like gloves, and ours will. Each size is indicated in the length of the sock in inches. Simply measure your foot to the nearest half-inch and be prepared for your world to change. A perfect fit prevents bunching, which can cut off circulation and lead to tremendous discomfort throughout the day.
4. Available in up to 13 colors, Again, accessorize your socks like you do your ties. Mid-Calf is available in 13 colors. OTC in 7. You can't wear navy, brown, and black every day.
5. Hand-Finished Linking. For added comfort, the seams at the heel and toes are hand-linked to create smooth seams.
6. Reinforced Toes and Heels. For added durability where the sock needs it most, a third yarn is added. This helps prevent against one's toenails from wearing holes into the sock.
These are now available. $32 for OTC and $29 for Mid-Calf. Discounts for 6 or more pairs.
I set out to create an incredible cotton sock. One so light that it practically disappears on your foot. I chosepost #233 of 173912/4/12 at 8:13pmFree Holiday Shipping on orders over $50 until Dec 22... no promo needed.post #234 of 173912/6/12 at 5:40pmpost #235 of 173912/11/12 at 1:00ampost #236 of 173912/11/12 at 10:13ampost #237 of 173912/11/12 at 10:26amQuote:
I'm having trouble getting the discount to apply in our system... place your order and email me. I'm currently applying the discounts through a back-end discount.
This is the first time we've ever offered any type of quantity discount, so there are some tech issues I'm working through. I can get the discount to apply if six of the same size & color are added, but the system is not recognizing the discount for multiple socks across different colors and styles... TMI.post #238 of 173912/11/12 at 10:54ampost #239 of 173912/11/12 at 10:57amQuote:
Great question. I'm hoping for early next year. Saphir has asked me to put in a PO for several hundred of each SKU in order for them to spend the money to relabel the cans... I think I'll pull the trigger, but I'm just not sure about having 1,200 sprays hanging around (Saphir Renovating Spray: Neutral, Black, Brown + Super Invulner).
But I'm working to bring them!post #240 of 173912/11/12 at 3:49pm
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Currently, there are 731 Active Users (83 Members and 648 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 29 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 47 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 49 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 50 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 54 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 57 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 58 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...