or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 15

post #211 of 1431
Free shipping is for US only right?
post #212 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Free shipping is for US only right?

Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #213 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbya View Post

Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.

Thanks, that's great. I left you a message through your website with my order # smile.gif.
post #214 of 1431
Guys,

A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.
post #215 of 1431

I'm looking to place my first order. Am I correct in taking a 19" hanger for a 18"-shoulder shirt? 17" or 15.5" for a 17"-shoulder jacket?

post #216 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbya View Post

BLACK FRIDAY - free shipping thru Monday.
*The website does not allow for multiple discount codes. Free Shipping is technically recognized as a discount code. So, if you have any problems with this, just respond to your order confirmation and ask for one or the other to be applied.*
Also - sign up for our Newsletter. We will be announcing some special, limited quantity "deal busters" for "Cyber Monday."

I signed up for the newsletter, but I haven't received it yet.  Any update on the Cyber Monday specials?  

 

*HINT* I'm looking to purchase a Saphir Shoeshine Kit.  *HINT*

post #217 of 1431
Currently running our most ambitious Cyber Monday yet. We've discounted 5 products by over 50% and are offering 10% discounts on orders over $250 (plus free shipping) and 15% off orders over $1,000. All orders over $25 site-wide qualify for free shipping.

Don't forget to check out our Holiday Gifting Boutique. Remember, we now sell more than just hangers. And for the holidays, I've compiled a broad selection of gifts for the guy who already has everything. wink.gif You guys be the judge. I'll also be adding some additional things during the next two weeks... so, stay tuned.

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #218 of 1431
P.S. Just released two additional of the Stag Shoehorns into inventory...

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #219 of 1431
Hey Kirby, did you get my order #?
post #220 of 1431

Kirby, was there anything special in the today's newsletter that you haven't mentioned here? The confirmation email was in spam, noticed only now confused.gif

Also, would like to get a hint on my previous question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

I'm looking to place my first order. Am I correct in taking a 19" hanger for a 18"-shoulder shirt? 17" or 15.5" for a 17"-shoulder jacket?

post #221 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post

Kirby, was there anything special in the today's newsletter that you haven't mentioned here? The confirmation email was in spam, noticed only now confused.gif

Also, would like to get a hint on my previous question:

The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:
10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping
15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all orders over $25

We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.

Take a look above.

Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The opposite is true for Jacket/Suit hangers: you want them smaller than the point-to-point in order to avoid the hanger protruding past the shoulder into the sleeve.

What size suit jacket do you wear?

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #222 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Guys,
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.

I routinely revise the sizing guidance based on customer feedback. Since it is better to err on the side of the hanger being slightly small than too large, we revised our guidance upwards.

For a size 44, I'd really recommend the Medium 17.0". With the 18.5" hanger, you could get it extending into the sleeve head.

Remember that with the optimal 2.5" Shoulder Flare, your shoulders are going to receive so much more support than average that it's okay if they are slightly short.

Remember that we have a 100% Perfect Fit Guarantee -- so if you receive your hangers and feel that they're either too small or too large, we'll exchange them free-of-charge for the correct size.

P.S. Also note that our sizing guideline is just that -- a guideline. Which hanger you need can depend a lot on how the jacket is cut in the shoulders. We use the chest measurement as a proxy since that's how suits are sized.

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #223 of 1431
Two hours left on the Cyber Monday sale. I'm a little surprised at how well this was received.

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #224 of 1431
Four Drakes of London ties for $65 each.

Okay, guys, I'm three transactions away from a milestone. In order to tip the scale, I've just added three Drakes of London ties for $65 each (normally $145).

Two Available:


One Available & My favorite:


One Available:

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply

Saphir Shoe Polish  -  Shoe Shine Guides

Luxury Wooden Hangers & Hundreds of other Fantastic Men's Accessories

Reply
post #225 of 1431
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbya View Post

Four Drakes of London ties for $65 each.
Okay, guys, I'm three transactions away from a milestone. In order to tip the scale, I've just added three Drakes of London ties for $65 each (normally $145).
Two Available:

One Available & My favorite:

One Available:

Just ordered a Drakes: navy with white circles.

smile.gif

Nice way to end my evening.

AHS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread