Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- LAST CHANCE! Tom Ford, Stile Latino, Cesare Attolini, Roda, Dolcepunta, Tie Your Tie, Hanro,... Last post on 12/19/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SD Last post on 7/27/15 at 12:47pm in Buying and Selling
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?Last edited: 2/4/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 15post #211 of 169211/23/12 at 9:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 169211/23/12 at 9:50am
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.post #213 of 169211/23/12 at 11:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.
Thanks, that's great. I left you a message through your website with my order # .post #214 of 169211/24/12 at 6:53amGuys,
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.post #215 of 169211/24/12 at 12:20pmpost #216 of 169211/25/12 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
BLACK FRIDAY - free shipping thru Monday.
*The website does not allow for multiple discount codes. Free Shipping is technically recognized as a discount code. So, if you have any problems with this, just respond to your order confirmation and ask for one or the other to be applied.*
Also - sign up for our Newsletter. We will be announcing some special, limited quantity "deal busters" for "Cyber Monday."
I signed up for the newsletter, but I haven't received it yet. Any update on the Cyber Monday specials?
*HINT* I'm looking to purchase a Saphir Shoeshine Kit. *HINT*post #217 of 169211/26/12 at 8:48amCurrently running our most ambitious Cyber Monday yet. We've discounted 5 products by over 50% and are offering 10% discounts on orders over $250 (plus free shipping) and 15% off orders over $1,000. All orders over $25 site-wide qualify for free shipping.
Don't forget to check out our Holiday Gifting Boutique. Remember, we now sell more than just hangers. And for the holidays, I've compiled a broad selection of gifts for the guy who already has everything. You guys be the judge. I'll also be adding some additional things during the next two weeks... so, stay tuned.post #218 of 169211/26/12 at 8:50amP.S. Just released two additional of the Stag Shoehorns into inventory...post #219 of 169211/26/12 at 10:04ampost #220 of 169211/26/12 at 12:42pm
Kirby, was there anything special in the today's newsletter that you haven't mentioned here? The confirmation email was in spam, noticed only now
Also, would like to get a hint on my previous question:post #221 of 169211/26/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:
10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping
15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all orders over $25
We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.
Take a look above.
Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The opposite is true for Jacket/Suit hangers: you want them smaller than the point-to-point in order to avoid the hanger protruding past the shoulder into the sleeve.
What size suit jacket do you wear?post #222 of 169211/26/12 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.
I routinely revise the sizing guidance based on customer feedback. Since it is better to err on the side of the hanger being slightly small than too large, we revised our guidance upwards.
For a size 44, I'd really recommend the Medium 17.0". With the 18.5" hanger, you could get it extending into the sleeve head.
Remember that with the optimal 2.5" Shoulder Flare, your shoulders are going to receive so much more support than average that it's okay if they are slightly short.
Remember that we have a 100% Perfect Fit Guarantee -- so if you receive your hangers and feel that they're either too small or too large, we'll exchange them free-of-charge for the correct size.
P.S. Also note that our sizing guideline is just that -- a guideline. Which hanger you need can depend a lot on how the jacket is cut in the shoulders. We use the chest measurement as a proxy since that's how suits are sized.post #223 of 169211/26/12 at 8:01pmTwo hours left on the Cyber Monday sale. I'm a little surprised at how well this was received.post #224 of 169211/26/12 at 8:21pmFour Drakes of London ties for $65 each.
Okay, guys, I'm three transactions away from a milestone. In order to tip the scale, I've just added three Drakes of London ties for $65 each (normally $145).
One Available & My favorite:
One Available:post #225 of 169211/26/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
Just ordered a Drakes: navy with white circles.
Nice way to end my evening.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 42 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 12 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 12 minutes ago
- › NWT Luxury Sweaters - Cucinelli & ISAIA Cashmere + Loro Piana... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...