Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:36 am in Classic Menswear
- CONSOLIDATED! marblehouse Final Clearance Thread - Pocket Squares, Ties, Shirts, Pants, Jackets... Last post on 11/17/15 at 5:09pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- DELETE Last post on 4/23/15 at 9:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: AccessoriesLast edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 15post #211 of 166211/23/12 at 9:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 166211/23/12 at 9:50am
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.post #213 of 166211/23/12 at 11:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.
Thanks, that's great. I left you a message through your website with my order # .post #214 of 166211/24/12 at 6:53amGuys,
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.post #215 of 166211/24/12 at 12:20pmpost #216 of 166211/25/12 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
BLACK FRIDAY - free shipping thru Monday.
*The website does not allow for multiple discount codes. Free Shipping is technically recognized as a discount code. So, if you have any problems with this, just respond to your order confirmation and ask for one or the other to be applied.*
Also - sign up for our Newsletter. We will be announcing some special, limited quantity "deal busters" for "Cyber Monday."
I signed up for the newsletter, but I haven't received it yet. Any update on the Cyber Monday specials?
*HINT* I'm looking to purchase a Saphir Shoeshine Kit. *HINT*post #217 of 166211/26/12 at 8:48amCurrently running our most ambitious Cyber Monday yet. We've discounted 5 products by over 50% and are offering 10% discounts on orders over $250 (plus free shipping) and 15% off orders over $1,000. All orders over $25 site-wide qualify for free shipping.
Don't forget to check out our Holiday Gifting Boutique. Remember, we now sell more than just hangers. And for the holidays, I've compiled a broad selection of gifts for the guy who already has everything. You guys be the judge. I'll also be adding some additional things during the next two weeks... so, stay tuned.post #218 of 166211/26/12 at 8:50amP.S. Just released two additional of the Stag Shoehorns into inventory...post #219 of 166211/26/12 at 10:04ampost #220 of 166211/26/12 at 12:42pm
Kirby, was there anything special in the today's newsletter that you haven't mentioned here? The confirmation email was in spam, noticed only now
Also, would like to get a hint on my previous question:post #221 of 166211/26/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:
10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping
15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all orders over $25
We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.
Take a look above.
Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The opposite is true for Jacket/Suit hangers: you want them smaller than the point-to-point in order to avoid the hanger protruding past the shoulder into the sleeve.
What size suit jacket do you wear?post #222 of 166211/26/12 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.
I routinely revise the sizing guidance based on customer feedback. Since it is better to err on the side of the hanger being slightly small than too large, we revised our guidance upwards.
For a size 44, I'd really recommend the Medium 17.0". With the 18.5" hanger, you could get it extending into the sleeve head.
Remember that with the optimal 2.5" Shoulder Flare, your shoulders are going to receive so much more support than average that it's okay if they are slightly short.
Remember that we have a 100% Perfect Fit Guarantee -- so if you receive your hangers and feel that they're either too small or too large, we'll exchange them free-of-charge for the correct size.
P.S. Also note that our sizing guideline is just that -- a guideline. Which hanger you need can depend a lot on how the jacket is cut in the shoulders. We use the chest measurement as a proxy since that's how suits are sized.post #223 of 166211/26/12 at 8:01pmTwo hours left on the Cyber Monday sale. I'm a little surprised at how well this was received.post #224 of 166211/26/12 at 8:21pmFour Drakes of London ties for $65 each.
Okay, guys, I'm three transactions away from a milestone. In order to tip the scale, I've just added three Drakes of London ties for $65 each (normally $145).
One Available & My favorite:
One Available:post #225 of 166211/26/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
Just ordered a Drakes: navy with white circles.
Nice way to end my evening.
- The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories