Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:36 am in Classic Menswear
- DELETE Last post on 12/3/16 at 2:08pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- DELETE Last post on 1/10/17 at 5:28pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [DELETE] Last post on 4/15/16 at 1:50pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SOLD: BNWT Loro Piana AYLIT Soft Air 4-IN-1 Blue/Grey/Burgundy 100% Cashmere Light Scarf $1495 Last post on 3/25/16 at 9:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Why the Four-in-hand is always better than the windsor knotLast edited: 3/24/16
- What tie would work best with a medium-blue suit for a wedding?Last edited: 2/23/16
- What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread - Page 15post #211 of 176811/23/12 at 9:29ampost #212 of 176811/23/12 at 9:50am
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.post #213 of 176811/23/12 at 11:32amQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.
Thanks, that's great. I left you a message through your website with my order # .post #214 of 176811/24/12 at 6:53amGuys,
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.post #215 of 176811/24/12 at 12:20pmpost #216 of 176811/25/12 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by kirbya
BLACK FRIDAY - free shipping thru Monday.
*The website does not allow for multiple discount codes. Free Shipping is technically recognized as a discount code. So, if you have any problems with this, just respond to your order confirmation and ask for one or the other to be applied.*
Also - sign up for our Newsletter. We will be announcing some special, limited quantity "deal busters" for "Cyber Monday."
I signed up for the newsletter, but I haven't received it yet. Any update on the Cyber Monday specials?
*HINT* I'm looking to purchase a Saphir Shoeshine Kit. *HINT*post #217 of 176811/26/12 at 8:48amCurrently running our most ambitious Cyber Monday yet. We've discounted 5 products by over 50% and are offering 10% discounts on orders over $250 (plus free shipping) and 15% off orders over $1,000. All orders over $25 site-wide qualify for free shipping.
Don't forget to check out our Holiday Gifting Boutique. Remember, we now sell more than just hangers. And for the holidays, I've compiled a broad selection of gifts for the guy who already has everything. You guys be the judge. I'll also be adding some additional things during the next two weeks... so, stay tuned.post #218 of 176811/26/12 at 8:50amP.S. Just released two additional of the Stag Shoehorns into inventory...post #219 of 176811/26/12 at 10:04ampost #220 of 176811/26/12 at 12:42pm
Kirby, was there anything special in the today's newsletter that you haven't mentioned here? The confirmation email was in spam, noticed only now
Also, would like to get a hint on my previous question:post #221 of 176811/26/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:
10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping
15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free Shipping
Free Shipping on all orders over $25
We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.
Take a look above.
Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The opposite is true for Jacket/Suit hangers: you want them smaller than the point-to-point in order to avoid the hanger protruding past the shoulder into the sleeve.
What size suit jacket do you wear?post #222 of 176811/26/12 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
A long time ago I bought a suit hanger from Kirby. I bought large size 18.5, my jacket size iz 44. I am about to make another purchase bu now I am reading a sizing instructions and they recommend a medium size hanger for jacket sizes 41-44. I am wondering if any of you is size 44 and what hanger did you purchase.
I routinely revise the sizing guidance based on customer feedback. Since it is better to err on the side of the hanger being slightly small than too large, we revised our guidance upwards.
For a size 44, I'd really recommend the Medium 17.0". With the 18.5" hanger, you could get it extending into the sleeve head.
Remember that with the optimal 2.5" Shoulder Flare, your shoulders are going to receive so much more support than average that it's okay if they are slightly short.
Remember that we have a 100% Perfect Fit Guarantee -- so if you receive your hangers and feel that they're either too small or too large, we'll exchange them free-of-charge for the correct size.
P.S. Also note that our sizing guideline is just that -- a guideline. Which hanger you need can depend a lot on how the jacket is cut in the shoulders. We use the chest measurement as a proxy since that's how suits are sized.post #223 of 176811/26/12 at 8:01pmTwo hours left on the Cyber Monday sale. I'm a little surprised at how well this was received.post #224 of 176811/26/12 at 8:21pmFour Drakes of London ties for $65 each.
Okay, guys, I'm three transactions away from a milestone. In order to tip the scale, I've just added three Drakes of London ties for $65 each (normally $145).
One Available & My favorite:
One Available:post #225 of 176811/26/12 at 9:24pmQuote:
Just ordered a Drakes: navy with white circles.
Nice way to end my evening.
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 14 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 3 minutes ago
- › Tailoring Shoulders of Sportjacket - Take in from the neck? 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Patagonia 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...