or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Daskb challenges Aportnoy to a shoe-off!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daskb challenges Aportnoy to a shoe-off! - Page 11

post #151 of 173
MAN....that one shoe.... thats enough....they shouldnt sell those in pairs!!

Regards.
post #152 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
I hear the poulet de Bresch, down in Philly, is quite good.

I recall Philly's sartorial charms with affection:

"If you didn't shop at Krass Brothers, you was robbed!"



- B
post #153 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
Nothing could be wierder than a grown man posting a pic of his daughter in a skimpy outfit to show how hot she is.

The Cruiser hate never seemed clearer to me than it does now.

this happened on SF?
post #154 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
MAN....that one shoe.... thats enough....they shouldnt sell those in pairs!!

Regards.

Vass ships the shoes in a brassiere, one in each cup.

This is the absolute truth.

- B
post #155 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Vass ships the shoes in a brassiere, one in each cup.

This is the absolute truth.

- B

What size brassiere did those come in?

Regards.
post #156 of 173
Did someone mention my mojo.

Lobb, John Lobb....

post #157 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikar View Post
What size brassiere did those come in?

Regards.

L cups.

- B
post #158 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Did someone mention my mojo.

Lobb, John Lobb....


Just in time...you can take over now. I'm off to dinner and drinks.

- B
post #159 of 173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningBeagle View Post
Yes. It's one thing to own a lot of expensive shoes, but that is not all BP, AR, S et al are saying. I can't speak for Portnoy, but I don't buy expensive shoes so I can pwn noobs, nor would I be particularly pleased to be entered into some large dick contest.

Because of the way I'd feel about this if it were me, I'm at least a little taken aback at the lack of restraint on the part of some of these posters (though BPs involvement is not at all surprising).

I also find the idol worship distasteful.

Ironically, the most distasteful post in this thread would have to be this one.
It is one thing to lack a sense of humor, but to attack those who are just trying to make light for a particularly awkward situation is simply tasteless. If you must confuse hyperbole and my antagonizing antics with making this thread a "large dick" contest, then you can at least keep your homoerotic opinions to yourself.
post #160 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplatano View Post
Ironically, the most distasteful post in this thread would have to be this one.
It is one thing to lack a sense of humor, but to attack those who are just trying to make light for a particularly awkward situation is simply tasteless. If you must confuse hyperbole and my antagonizing antics with making this thread a "large dick" contest, then you can at least keep your homoerotic opinions to yourself.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones..
post #161 of 173
anyway...

is daskb still passed out on his own D&G couch? wake up noob!
post #162 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarmac View Post
anyway...

is daskb still passed out on his own D&G couch? wake up noob!

He's probably just agonizing over the decision of whether to show the Versace or the Gucci shoes first.
post #163 of 173
Looks like Andrew wins by default. Not that he wouldn't have won this round anyway. Those are hard to beat.
post #164 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimslade View Post
Looks like Andrew wins by default. Not that he wouldn't have won this round anyway. Those are hard to beat.

agree new catolog Lobb's too! "early bird catches the worm"
post #165 of 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post
Did someone mention my mojo.

Lobb, John Lobb....

wow...beautiful!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Daskb challenges Aportnoy to a shoe-off!