or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread - Page 566

post #8476 of 9118
The latest in our series of lifestyle guides- The Farinelli's Guide to Party Etiquette!
post #8477 of 9118
Thread Starter 
PS- service might be held a tad becasue Lloyd is on vacation and Nathan and I will be in NYC next week. However it will not effect the chino delivery.
post #8478 of 9118
Looks like you've got a sale on, especially on some things I've been eyeing for a few weeks.......

and as luck would have it I don't get home (which means no one to accept a delivery) for another 3 weeks which means your sale will likely be over by then or anything in my size will be sold out.



Frig my job sometimes.
post #8479 of 9118
what days are you guys going to be in NY?
post #8480 of 9118
I would email them immediately after you order and ask them to hold off on shipping. I can't remember, but they might even have a spot for "special notes" when you check out. I was able to do that around Christmas time without any problems.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperInAlberta View Post
Looks like you've got a sale on, especially on some things I've been eyeing for a few weeks.......

and as luck would have it I don't get home (which means no one to accept a delivery) for another 3 weeks which means your sale will likely be over by then or anything in my size will be sold out.



Frig my job sometimes.
post #8481 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by aketo View Post
I would email them immediately after you order and ask them to hold off on shipping. I can't remember, but they might even have a spot for "special notes" when you check out. I was able to do that around Christmas time without any problems.

Excellent, thank you. I'll give that a shot.
post #8482 of 9118
Thread Starter 
^^ we do that all the time.

I will be in nYC on Tuesday and wednesday however payman will be back to work on tuesday!
post #8483 of 9118
Nice! I like harassing that guy.
post #8484 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
^^ we do that all the time.

I will be in nYC on Tuesday and wednesday however payman will be back to work on tuesday!

Fired the shop an email. Now gotta find some time to sit down at a normal computer and buy stuff.
post #8485 of 9118
Thread Starter 
cool.
post #8486 of 9118
when is boo coming in? Any idea what's ordered. I'm about to pull the trigger on a few things from other stores.
post #8487 of 9118
Thread Starter 
get from them. I doubt if we will continue to carry Band.
post #8488 of 9118
Looking forward to getting my LVC '66 501s. Thanks again for picking those up, Mauro!
post #8489 of 9118
Looks like I posted too soon. I got all excited since my sizes were in the drop down menus, but the computer I was on doesn't allow certain 'actions' (for lack of a better term) and popups on that network. So today I log onto a normal computer and see that dreaded 'out of stock' popup.

Too bad, I've got around $1500 to spruce up my woeful wardrobe (plus whatever I get from selling some stuff that doesn't fit me on here eventually..hopefully) and the prices on some stuff got me all hot and bothered.

Oh well, thanks Mauro for your prompt email reply. Looks like I'll have to wait out on making some purchases...for now.
post #8490 of 9118
i think a list would make this easier than having somebody ask "are you carrying 'x' this spring?" what are you carrying this spring mauro?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread