or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread - Page 202

post #3016 of 9118
Thread Starter 
you would be a large and I think we are sold out.
post #3017 of 9118
^^

Sea Island in L is mine!!!

mauro,

whats the fit on Nico Sand Suede jacket like? I forget about that beast during the coat and sweater sale !!!

Eck
post #3018 of 9118
I'm so tempted by the Fred Perry gingham shirt...
post #3019 of 9118
Sigh, FP Gingham purchased. Was trying not to spend any more money this month, thanks alot Mauro...
post #3020 of 9118
Thread Starter 
Eck,The jacketr is beast but I don't think we have your size.
Best,
mauro


ALL of the FP ginghams are sold out and the people that bought will be VERY happy.

in the W+H pinpoint we have 2 smalls and a large. I was going to get the large but it is to big for me.
Let me know if anyone has questions.

I would haved thought the control shirt and the division shirt from R&b would be gone.

You guys confuse me sometimes....lol


The RRL special orders have been placed.
post #3021 of 9118
I'd been eyeing the Division Shirt for months but couldn't justify $275.

I could barely justify the discounted price, but I found a way.
post #3022 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
Eck,The jacketr is beast but I don't think we have your size.
Best,
mauro


ALL of the FP ginghams are sold out and the people that bought will be VERY happy.

in the W+H pinpoint we have 2 smalls and a large. I was going to get the large but it is to big for me.
Let me know if anyone has questions.

I would haved thought the control shirt and the division shirt from R&b would be gone.

You guys confuse me sometimes....lol


The RRL special orders have been placed.

Thanks for checking anyways. Call you monday to finalize the order I emailed you about earlier.

Somebody should grab the the r & b control shirt, it's not as shiny as it looks on the website's pics.
post #3023 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post
Eck,The jacketr is beast but I don't think we have your size.
Best,
mauro


ALL of the FP ginghams are sold out and the people that bought will be VERY happy.

in the W+H pinpoint we have 2 smalls and a large. I was going to get the large but it is to big for me.
Let me know if anyone has questions.

I would haved thought the control shirt and the division shirt from R&b would be gone.

You guys confuse me sometimes....lol


The RRL special orders have been placed.

the control shirt is pure sex, but out of my price range.

by chance are the rrl chinos this time around similar to the officer field pants?
post #3024 of 9118
Thread Starter 
they have a few different body styles ( RRL) do you know which one it is???
best,
mauro
post #3025 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I would haved thought the control shirt and the division shirt from R&b would be gone.

You guys confuse me sometimes....lol


I would be all over the control shirt but $36 CAD for shipping makes me

On another note, how is the fit of the control shirt vs the BoO Batiste?
post #3026 of 9118
The R&B Control shirt is very, very nice. APK - the fabric feels great and has a dark but interesting color. Fit is slimmish without being ridiculous, just overall very nice.
post #3027 of 9118
I've heard so many people say that, but no one's really elaborating why it's so great. Someone do that.
post #3028 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
I've heard so many people say that, but no one's really elaborating why it's so great. Someone do that.
because it looks sweet, fits nice, and is made of an awesome, unique fabric. it simply rules hardddd
post #3029 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by racetrack View Post
I would be all over the control shirt but $36 CAD for shipping makes me

On another note, how is the fit of the control shirt vs the BoO Batiste?

I'm a large in the Batiste and an M in the control shirt.
post #3030 of 9118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
because it looks sweet, fits nice, and is made of an awesome, unique fabric. it simply rules hardddd

I guess it's one of those cases where the quality/uniqueness of the fabric just isn't getting conveyed through the pictures.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread