Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I hate when guys wear backpacks with suit and tie.
Backpacks, if you do lots of walking, are essential. Anything that doesn't distribute the weight across your shoulders evenly is bad for your spine.
Personally I just wish they'd make some backpacks that didn't look like they're modeled on running shoes.n
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
New balance shoes.
I thought new balance just made runners...?
Anyway, things I don't like (I think hate is a bit strong). Plenty of others have mentioned some of these, but I'll post them up again:
- Skinny jeans, especially when they're a size to small and the guys wear them around their legs. Seriously, I do not want to see your whole arse hanging out, I don't care how nice your boxer shorts are. In fact the whole emo thing annoys me.
- Baggy shirts. They don't look good, period.
- Long shorts. They make the people wearing them look like a child who doesn't know how to dress himself.
- Runners. If you are going to the gym or doing some kind of physical activity, fine. If not, leave them at home.
- Thin pants or shorts with a very slim t-shirt when the wearer is borderline obese. It's like watching a frog get about on it's hind legs. This is usually done with spiked up hair, thongs (see: flipflops) and a dopey look on their face.
I also think it's sad when people are afraid to dress well. They think they will be singled out and picked on by co-workers or other university students for looking different. *sigh* Oh well.