or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Post pics of your outfit for me to criticize.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your outfit for me to criticize..... - Page 5

post #61 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Fact: Lobb boat shoes are pretentious. Here are mine:



But, if you were them sailing a Melges 24, while others wear their IndoChinese Sperry's drinking 1900 calorie coffees at Starb*cks, are the Lobbs redeemed?

Note: I'm wearing the flesh-colored socks again.

- B

Lobbs are redeemed as long as you are not drinking Kopi Luwak.

I appreciate the fervor with which you ahve approached this thread.
post #62 of 120
Come on, try hating these EGs:



- B
post #63 of 120


JB
post #64 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

I appreciate the fervor with which you ahve approached this thread.

Nothing but res-pek, bro bro:



- B
post #65 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Come on, try hating these EGs:

I dislike them. Monks should not have medallions. I also don't like that strap or the quarters.
post #66 of 120
Is it right to confuse your colleagues and subordinates?

Exhibit A:



Exhibit B:



Exhibit C:



Exhibit D:



Ed, what do you think about that reverse lamb M65?


- B
post #67 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
I dislike them. Monks should not have medallions. I also don't like that strap or the quarters.

I'm trying to incite Ed in this thread.

I'm having both a LL gun club and BoB made up that will knock your socks off.

Have you considered a rabbit fur overcoat?

- B
post #68 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Have you considered a rabbit fur overcoat?
No. Nor should you.

And you should know that Ed hates EG, so that will get you nowhere with him.
post #69 of 120
I like this thread, but my suggestion is from this point forward, if you're not posting a pic or your sn isn't edmorel, please don't post here any more. it defeats the purpose.
post #70 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post
No. Nor should you.

And you should know that Ed hates EG, so that will get you nowhere with him.

EG dunked my monks in marinara, and out came the medallion. If anything EG will appeal to Ed, theses have a fighting chance.

On your Patch Pocket Suit (TM), are the hip pockets on the trousers also patch?

If not, you were not relentless enough in the pursuit of your vision.

- B
post #71 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
On our Patch Pocket Suit (TM), are the hip pockets on the trousers also patch?

If not, you were not relentless enough in the pursuit of your vision.

post #72 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
I like this thread, but my suggestion is from this point forward, if you're not posting a pic or your sn isn't edmorel, please don't post here any more. it defeats the purpose.

A voice of reason.



Bill, that M65 looks incredibly cheap. No more Bill critiques, lets open up the floor to others, please post pics.
post #73 of 120
As my cautionary and entertaining last post of the evening, I believe this is the single worst combination that I have worn in the last year...so many things are wrong...my only plea for mercy was this was something that I wore for hanging out at home during a Sunday morning...

But don't hold back, fellahs: attack!



- B
post #74 of 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
As my cautionary and entertaining last post of the evening, I believe this is the single worst combination that I have worn in the last year...so many things are wrong...my only plea for mercy was this was something that I wore for hanging out at home during a Sunday morning...

But don't hold back, fellahs: attack!



- B

nice socks
post #75 of 120
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
As my cautionary and entertaining last post of the evening, I believe this is the single worst combination that I have worn in the last year...so many things are wrong...my only plea for mercy was this was something that I wore for hanging out at home during a Sunday morning...

But don't hold back, fellahs: attack!



- B


Ok, this is truly the last one for you. Sweater would be fine if it was a vneck. Pants have a weird disconnect, they are "slim" in the crotch and baggy through the thigh and calves. I do not like black shoes with very light pants. Also, TV folds look good with white squares, they do not work with patterned squares. You really should get rid of this jacket and the pink one and send them to me for my troubles in setting you straight.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Post pics of your outfit for me to criticize.....