• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cool/trendy/stytlish looking cufflink brands

Star

Reaction score
I am looking for some cool/trendy/stytlish looking cufflink brands I can look into. I do like some of the Paul Smith stuff so anything similar or 1 step down would be ok. Has to be unique looking and nothing crass like ships,cars, boats, national flags, footballs and etc.

Preferably something with some color and not the pure silver look.

Appreciate the help.

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Star
I am looking for some cool/trendy/stytlish looking cufflink brands I can look into. I do like some of the Paul Smith stuff so anything similar or 1 step down would be ok. Has to be unique looking and nothing crass like ships,cars, boats, national flags, footballs and etc. Preferably something with some color and not the pure silver look. Appreciate the help.
http://www.cufflinksdepot.com www.cufflinks.com I have ordered from the bottom one, pretty good service. Both sites have a variety of designers and no-label links that should fit most men's purposes.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only thing on Ebay that I buy are cufflinks. The search function will enable you to find some good stuff.

J Simulcik

Reaction score
Picked up these, among other more serious sets, from http://www.1stchoicecufflinks.com They shipped my entire order within 24 hours and worldwide shipping on orders over $55 is free. The categories make things really easy to find as well.

SOCUE1604;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Film Noir Buff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J Simulcik
Picked up these, among other more serious sets, from http://www.1stchoicecufflinks.com They shipped my entire order within 24 hours and worldwide shipping on orders over $55 is free. The categories make things really easy to find as well.
SOCUE1604;Warehouse;Warehouse.jpg

Salt and pepper shakers?

J Simulcik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
They're funny, but I hope you didn't spend too much on them.

No, and I know where and when they're appropriate for wear. Like I said, they're coming with a few 'nicer' pairs.

I figure most people will view them as artsy shapes, etc. anyway.

kingfire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Star
I am looking for some cool/trendy/stytlish looking cufflink brands I can look into. I do like some of the Paul Smith stuff so anything similar or 1 step down would be ok. Has to be unique looking and nothing crass like ships,cars, boats, national flags, footballs and etc.

Preferably something with some color and not the pure silver look.

Appreciate the help.

How can I contact with you and send you some of my company unique designs. My company good at cufflink and tie clip because of my jewelry factory experience. We only produce high end quality accessories and looking for deal with someone vendors in UK, Franch and USA.

best regards,
David

www.davidvinci.com

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong to wear cufflinks w/o a jacket?

Enlighten me pls.

instep

Reaction score

N.N.O.P

Reaction score
no, it's a way of expressing your style. we chaps do not have many ways to do so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads