or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Hip-Hop Jams You're Feeling Right Now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hip-Hop Jams You're Feeling Right Now - Page 3

post #31 of 439
the everyone nose remix, kanye's verse from the lollipop remix. and anything from lupe fiasco

as well as that lil clip from kanye or jay-z new song, jockin jayz or something
post #32 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
You're right, cause Jeezy's part is nothing to brag about, but atleast it serves as a good prelude to Kanye's verses.
Have ou heard Killer Mike's newest album? Best album of the last 5 years I got to say. Killer Mike & Ice Cube
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #33 of 439
I haven't caught up with Nas' latest release? Any good or is it all hype?
post #34 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post

Killer Mike & Ice Cube



500 fucking respect points.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #35 of 439
i recycle:

cannibal ox--"the cold vein"

airborn audio--"good fortune"

right now:

anything devin the dude
post #36 of 439
"Say Yeah" by Wiz Khalifa has been on repeat on my iPod for a few months now.
post #37 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
Have ou heard Killer Mike's newest album? Best album of the last 5 years I got to say.

Killer Mike & Ice Cube
If you and Blackplantano are recommending it, I'm going to check it out.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #38 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
If you and Blackplantano are recommending it, I'm going to check it out.
Link messed up somehow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtbFLTB_hWU
post #39 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
I like that....it reminds me of Gorillas in the Mist.
post #40 of 439
Took a long car ride today, listened to the entire Cypress Hill "Greatest Hits from the Bong" album, twice. "How I can just kill a man" should be required listening for any new rappers.
post #41 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Took a long car ride today, listened to the entire Cypress Hill "Greatest Hits from the Bong" album, twice. "How I can just kill a man" should be required listening for any new rappers.

But you don't like Jay.
post #42 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
But you don't like Jay.

Let me clarify. I've liked Jay. I feel he went downhill right around the Black Album. Other than "99 problems" what record is really memorable from that album? "Dirt off your shoulders" was a cell phone commercial tune. Add to that the BS retirement, the appearance on EVERYONE's record, with most being bad verses and I just tired of the man. The epitome of what Jay has become was his verse on the 50 "I get money" remix. He was outrapped by Puffy. Puffy.
post #43 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Let me clarify. I've liked Jay. I feel he went downhill right around the Black Album. Other than "99 problems" what record is really memorable from that album? "Dirt off your shoulders" was a cell phone commercial tune. Add to that the BS retirement, the appearance on EVERYONE's record, with most being bad verses and I just tired of the man. The epitome of what Jay has become was his verse on the 50 "I get money" remix. He was outrapped by Puffy. Puffy.

Actually, I agree fully though I like a couple of the remixes. I haven't liked him much since the Nas beef, previous to that he was my favorite rapper.
post #44 of 439
Is Onyx still around? They're pretty awesome.
post #45 of 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by StockwellDay View Post
Speaking of good hip hop shows, I saw Gang Starr in Madison, WI (I know, funny) at a very small venue called the Orpheum on State St. It was hands down the best hip hop concert I've ever been to.

If this show you're referring to took place sometime in 2000-2001, I was there also. And yes, it was quite awesome.

The Orpheum actually had a lot of good shows come through. Another one of my favorite concerts ever took place there with The Roots, who truly do put on one of the best live performances of any genre.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Hip-Hop Jams You're Feeling Right Now