I was in the store again today and he had this shoe on the shelf. I asked him about it and Peter Lee had it made for Zee for being in the shoe business for 50 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- ALFRED SARGENT HUNT WINGTIP IN OXBLOOD HATCH GRAIN - 9 UK Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden #8 Shell Cordovan and Alpine Grain Saddle Oxfords Size 10.5E Used Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Vass R Last Scotch Grain Size 45 Used Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- [ WTB ] Alden LWB 10.5 E or EEE Last post on Yesterday at 1:57 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GAZIANO & GIRLING Antibes loafers Vintage Oak on KN14 - size UK8E Last post on Yesterday at 1:08 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. - Page 27
Got my second pair of Zee's - A pair of brown double monks.
I gave them pictures from http://www.sidmashburn.com/sid-mashburn-double-monk-strap-brown-burnish.html to copy . i asked for a more rounded/conservative toe, since the other double monk samples at their store are too pointy for my taste, however the toe ended up being a little too square-ish. The shoes are quite chunky but i actually like them that way.
I experimented with some leather dyes and actually ended up with a dark brownish burgundy color (original color was more similar to the Sid Mashburns).
These have been worn about half a dozen times.
More photos are uploaded onto their facebook page. They also have the photos in store, so you can easily ask them to reproduce anything you like.
Edited by guyver00 - 12/14/11 at 6:57pm
Can Zee's, or others, make a more casual shoe, such as a Tod's driving moc
I have a very narrow foot, so selection is always limited
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 25 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 37 minutes ago
- › nice leather strap watch gift for fiance 53 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 56 minutes ago
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 58 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 58 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...