I was in the store again today and he had this shoe on the shelf. I asked him about it and Peter Lee had it made for Zee for being in the shoe business for 50 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- FS or For Trade: Edward Green GALWAY Boots -- Dark Oak / Mocha Suede -- Size 8.5/9E (will... Last post on Today at 4:44 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Guata10s Closet Clearout - Shoes (AE, Alden, and more) Last post on Today at 3:53 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Alden color 8 Shell Cordovan Stoneman Chukka size 7.5 D Last post on Today at 2:18 pm in Marketplace
- Visvim Beard Boot Folk 10SS Black US8 Last post on Today at 12:02 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Sz 10.5 Ralph Lauren "Garda" Alligator Drivers Last post on Today at 10:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. - Page 27
Styleforum Top Picks
Got my second pair of Zee's - A pair of brown double monks.
I gave them pictures from http://www.sidmashburn.com/sid-mashburn-double-monk-strap-brown-burnish.html to copy . i asked for a more rounded/conservative toe, since the other double monk samples at their store are too pointy for my taste, however the toe ended up being a little too square-ish. The shoes are quite chunky but i actually like them that way.
I experimented with some leather dyes and actually ended up with a dark brownish burgundy color (original color was more similar to the Sid Mashburns).
These have been worn about half a dozen times.
More photos are uploaded onto their facebook page. They also have the photos in store, so you can easily ask them to reproduce anything you like.
Edited by guyver00 - 12/14/11 at 6:57pm
Can Zee's, or others, make a more casual shoe, such as a Tod's driving moc
I have a very narrow foot, so selection is always limited
- Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 50 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015