I was in the store again today and he had this shoe on the shelf. I asked him about it and Peter Lee had it made for Zee for being in the shoe business for 50 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/23/11
Related Forum Threads
- NIB: Riccardo Bestetti Burgundy Richelieu Wholecut (RTW line) 1966 last Last post on Today at 4:04 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Crockett & Jones Chelsea Boots Brown Scotch Grain 10.5D US Retail $740 Last post on Yesterday at 9:02 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 2 Pair of NIB Red Wing Boots Size 10.5D - 6" Moc Toe "Roughneck" & Suede Chukka Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Vintage Brown Leather Cole Haan Oxford Shoes 8.5 US Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Leffot Venetian Ivy Navy Shell Cordovan Loafer 9.5 Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. - Page 27
Got my second pair of Zee's - A pair of brown double monks.
I gave them pictures from http://www.sidmashburn.com/sid-mashburn-double-monk-strap-brown-burnish.html to copy . i asked for a more rounded/conservative toe, since the other double monk samples at their store are too pointy for my taste, however the toe ended up being a little too square-ish. The shoes are quite chunky but i actually like them that way.
I experimented with some leather dyes and actually ended up with a dark brownish burgundy color (original color was more similar to the Sid Mashburns).
These have been worn about half a dozen times.
More photos are uploaded onto their facebook page. They also have the photos in store, so you can easily ask them to reproduce anything you like.
Edited by guyver00 - 12/14/11 at 6:57pm
Can Zee's, or others, make a more casual shoe, such as a Tod's driving moc
I have a very narrow foot, so selection is always limited
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 3 seconds ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › What's On Your Feet? - Streetwear WAYWT for shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 4 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...