or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Would you ware this?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Would you ware this?

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
Chirs, it would be great with your avatar.
post #2 of 10
I might if I was a UGA fan like Chris, but when you're a Kentucky Wildcat bulldogs don't cut it...
post #3 of 10
No problem here with UGA, but damn the Yalies. Find me a tiger and we'll talk. Tom
post #4 of 10
Gotta say, I oike the look, but NO WAY....I think even a UGA fan would catch flack on that one....maybe, but not me.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Gotta say, I oike the look, but NO WAY....I think even a UGA fan would catch flack on that one....maybe, but not me.
catch flack? Do you like them?
post #6 of 10
I like them, and might think of weraing them if I was wearing a tux to a UGA function, such as a fraternity ball, or an alumni gathering, but on an everyday basis with a French cuff, no.
post #7 of 10
As it happens, my college mascot is a bulldog. To an alumni function would be the only time I would wear it.
post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I like them, and might think of weraing them if I was wearing a tux to a UGA function, such as a fraternity ball, or an alumni gathering, but on an everyday basis with a French cuff, no.
why?
post #9 of 10
Quote:
why?
mainly because I am not a big fan of silver accessories for dress, and secondly I do not wear French cuffs that often, I wear sport shirts to work or maybe button down Polo, But they are nice looking for what they are....a statment piece.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
No problem here with UGA, but damn the Yalies. Find me a tiger and we'll talk. Tom
Princeton, eh, what class are you (I'll take the obvious route and guess 02)? I feel semi-embarassed for not being able to identify the specific location of your avatar, but I never really go upcampus anyway. I was stuck in Forbes my first two years.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Would you ware this?