One month for two pairs including shipping both ways
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What casual men's shoes to wear besides boat shoes(sneakers excluded)? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:06am in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What colour Deck/Boat shoes are most versatile? e.g. you can wear with every style Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Useful, Ugly Summer Shoes Last post on 5/20/11 at 4:11am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK - Page 136
Leather Soul sale:
I picked up the 9.5D Bluchers in Navy CXL w/ Gum Camp Sole. Thank you for posting this!
They are my first pair of Quoddy's but they are excellent and extremely comfortable.
More photos here http://imgur.com/a/6gRxc#0
but with a crepe gummy sole w/lots of hair on it.
Picked up my first pair of Quoddys, the Maliseet oxford in peanut. Got them from East dane at a good discount. Very nice. 1st thing I noticed: they are crazy light. They weigh as much as my rancourt ranger mocs, maybe even less. And, these look like a more substantial shoe. All my other mocs are darker leather. So I'm glad I got these in a lighter color. There is no doubt that the insoles of these are leather topped. Not sure if all the rancourts are leather topped. I'm pretty sure everyone's interior insoles are fiberboard, though. Vibram rugged outsole. Minor gripe: the laces are too long. I'll end up cutting them.
As for sizing, I got these in 9.5d. I wear 9.5d in all rancourts (have 3 pair). Also, 9d in alden's barrie last and 9.5d in the 5 last for AE. They are slightly snugger than the rancourts 9.5 but if I went to a 10 my heel would be slipping out, I'm sure. HTH someone.
maybe the cinch cord for the bag is an extra pair of laces?
I think quoddy def changed their sizing. I have the blucher moc in 9.5 and they fit perfectly, got them maybe 3 years ago. Recently got the boat moc in the same size are they are tight and my feet are hurting... Also have a pair of high chukka mocs coming in 10 soon to see what the size difference is. Hope these boat mocs stretch
In my experience the boat moc runs small by at least 1/2 size. Depending on the leather yours may stretch in width, mine did after about 10 wears. Not painful but not exactly comfortable. Would size up in these for sure next time.
Just got some camp mocs after returning a pair of loafers that didn't fit me well. Now I'm worried that the camp mocs don't fit well either. My left heel slips out a little bit when I'm not wearing socks. They fit perfectly around the toe box, and with socks they fit perfectly. What do?
To be honest, I would return those. They will stretch out over the time you break them in and both feet will probably slip.
Been wearing my Quoddys a lot this summer. Natural CXL chukkas w/ rugged sole in brick have been my go-to camping shoe (even in shorts...GASP!) so they've seen mud, sand, dirt, rain, clay, beach, seaweed, and everything in between. Getting nice and beat up in the woods and coast of Maine, just like they were meant to be.
Enjoying my brown CXL w/ gum sole (Need Supply) maliseets more and more lately. I generally find brown CXL to be a boring (but often necessary) staple, and these Quoddys were no different. Now that summer has progressed, they're starting to get a lot more character/patina/pull-up characteristics, and they're just comfy as shit (yay for unlined CXL).
Spent the day in the garage, so here are my Quoddys before I switched to boots. They could use a brushing.
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 12 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Size 40R --- Only 2 Left! █ DROP MAR 25 █ NWT Canali Suits and... 26 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 27 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 44 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 57 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...