One month for two pairs including shipping both ways
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What casual men's shoes to wear besides boat shoes(sneakers excluded)? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:06am in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What colour Deck/Boat shoes are most versatile? e.g. you can wear with every style Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Useful, Ugly Summer Shoes Last post on 5/20/11 at 4:11am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK - Page 136
Styleforum Top Picks
Leather Soul sale:
I picked up the 9.5D Bluchers in Navy CXL w/ Gum Camp Sole. Thank you for posting this!
They are my first pair of Quoddy's but they are excellent and extremely comfortable.
More photos here http://imgur.com/a/6gRxc#0
but with a crepe gummy sole w/lots of hair on it.
Picked up my first pair of Quoddys, the Maliseet oxford in peanut. Got them from East dane at a good discount. Very nice. 1st thing I noticed: they are crazy light. They weigh as much as my rancourt ranger mocs, maybe even less. And, these look like a more substantial shoe. All my other mocs are darker leather. So I'm glad I got these in a lighter color. There is no doubt that the insoles of these are leather topped. Not sure if all the rancourts are leather topped. I'm pretty sure everyone's interior insoles are fiberboard, though. Vibram rugged outsole. Minor gripe: the laces are too long. I'll end up cutting them.
As for sizing, I got these in 9.5d. I wear 9.5d in all rancourts (have 3 pair). Also, 9d in alden's barrie last and 9.5d in the 5 last for AE. They are slightly snugger than the rancourts 9.5 but if I went to a 10 my heel would be slipping out, I'm sure. HTH someone.
maybe the cinch cord for the bag is an extra pair of laces?
I think quoddy def changed their sizing. I have the blucher moc in 9.5 and they fit perfectly, got them maybe 3 years ago. Recently got the boat moc in the same size are they are tight and my feet are hurting... Also have a pair of high chukka mocs coming in 10 soon to see what the size difference is. Hope these boat mocs stretch
In my experience the boat moc runs small by at least 1/2 size. Depending on the leather yours may stretch in width, mine did after about 10 wears. Not painful but not exactly comfortable. Would size up in these for sure next time.
Just got some camp mocs after returning a pair of loafers that didn't fit me well. Now I'm worried that the camp mocs don't fit well either. My left heel slips out a little bit when I'm not wearing socks. They fit perfectly around the toe box, and with socks they fit perfectly. What do?
To be honest, I would return those. They will stretch out over the time you break them in and both feet will probably slip.
Been wearing my Quoddys a lot this summer. Natural CXL chukkas w/ rugged sole in brick have been my go-to camping shoe (even in shorts...GASP!) so they've seen mud, sand, dirt, rain, clay, beach, seaweed, and everything in between. Getting nice and beat up in the woods and coast of Maine, just like they were meant to be.
Enjoying my brown CXL w/ gum sole (Need Supply) maliseets more and more lately. I generally find brown CXL to be a boring (but often necessary) staple, and these Quoddys were no different. Now that summer has progressed, they're starting to get a lot more character/patina/pull-up characteristics, and they're just comfy as shit (yay for unlined CXL).
Spent the day in the garage, so here are my Quoddys before I switched to boots. They could use a brushing.
- Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 22 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD (Guidi, CCP,... 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 36 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015