Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What casual men's shoes to wear besides boat shoes(sneakers excluded)? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:06am in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What colour Deck/Boat shoes are most versatile? e.g. you can wear with every style Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Useful, Ugly Summer Shoes Last post on 5/20/11 at 4:11am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK - Page 132
Styleforum Top Picks
What's the chance we might be able to see some pictures of these beauties when you get the chance?
I have a pair of Quoddy Dawsons with the leather sole and I just started to treat them with Obenauf's LP. Notice that it does tend to darken the moc quite a bit. However it is not an unattractive result as it just seems to take the darkest pigment of the leather and make it the more general tone of the moc. I was wondering if others have done the same maybe with the same result. Does it stay dark or does the moc tend to go back to its original tone?
Love these by the way...tough as nails, yet very comfortable. They also seem to break in without developing major creases across the uppers. I like that.
"Appear to have hit the jackpot this past weekend. Found a pair of navy/white boat shoes as well as 3 pair of canoe mocs at the Rogues Gallery final sale. All were priced at $25. I don't think I will ever find a better deal. "
Wish I could have caught that but my sizes 7.5D always get sold out way before any final sales ever happen anyway.
- Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Suit colors 55 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 7 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...