Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What casual men's shoes to wear besides boat shoes(sneakers excluded)? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:06am in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What colour Deck/Boat shoes are most versatile? e.g. you can wear with every style Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Useful, Ugly Summer Shoes Last post on 5/20/11 at 4:11am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK - Page 120
I hope anyone can help with the fit of the Grizzly boots unlined with crepe sole.
I got most of my boots in US10, so I got these in 10 as well.
They are the ones with the cross stitches (hope you know what I mean, similar to the Handmade Red Wings).
And they're a bit short, but that might be ok. But they're also very, very tight width wise.
Probably 10.5 would have been perfect. Now I'm not sure if I should exchange them for a 11 or keep them and wait for them to stretch.
I also thought about taking out the insole, but I'm not sure if that would work. The insole seems to be stitched in well, too.
By the way, I had tried on the sheep fur lined ones in 10 (also with the crepe sole) some months ago and they, weirdly, fit pretty well. I had assumed that the unlined ones would be bigger. I don't know if they changed the measurements over the seasons. The fur lined ones don't have the cross stitchings.
Edited by salinas - 6/13/12 at 12:14pm
According the Quoddy, the only thing that kept them from being easily repaired was the tear in the leather on the vamp. The Whole piece would have needed to be replaced. They were still re-soleable when I retired them.
Looking forward to my new pair.
- › The Home Ownership Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 55 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Need Supply - official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding