Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What casual men's shoes to wear besides boat shoes(sneakers excluded)? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:06am in Classic Menswear
- Is this BB boat shoe to formal to go along with jeans? Last post on 10/7/12 at 8:15pm in Classic Menswear
- What colour Deck/Boat shoes are most versatile? e.g. you can wear with every style Last post on 1/11/14 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Useful, Ugly Summer Shoes Last post on 5/20/11 at 4:11am in Classic Menswear
- Paul Smith York boots, Pantofola d'oro boat shoes Last post on 5/23/11 at 12:26am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK - Page 120
Styleforum Top Picks
I hope anyone can help with the fit of the Grizzly boots unlined with crepe sole.
I got most of my boots in US10, so I got these in 10 as well.
They are the ones with the cross stitches (hope you know what I mean, similar to the Handmade Red Wings).
And they're a bit short, but that might be ok. But they're also very, very tight width wise.
Probably 10.5 would have been perfect. Now I'm not sure if I should exchange them for a 11 or keep them and wait for them to stretch.
I also thought about taking out the insole, but I'm not sure if that would work. The insole seems to be stitched in well, too.
By the way, I had tried on the sheep fur lined ones in 10 (also with the crepe sole) some months ago and they, weirdly, fit pretty well. I had assumed that the unlined ones would be bigger. I don't know if they changed the measurements over the seasons. The fur lined ones don't have the cross stitchings.
Edited by salinas - 6/13/12 at 12:14pm
According the Quoddy, the only thing that kept them from being easily repaired was the tear in the leather on the vamp. The Whole piece would have needed to be replaced. They were still re-soleable when I retired them.
Looking forward to my new pair.
- Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Three Streetwear B&S Finds - October 6, 2015 41 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › John Lobb suede belt 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth