or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 630

post #9436 of 20124
post #9437 of 20124

Latest purchase

 

 

700

 

Bailey socks in fern leaf/olive clair 

post #9438 of 20124
jhcam 4 da win!
post #9439 of 20124
post #9440 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post


The purple rocks my man. Are those Boss shoes? I feel like my buddy owns the same ones.

Anyhow, here's mine:
post #9441 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post


You have exceptionally good taste in socks. nod[1].gif
post #9442 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


cigar ptb
argyles otc

Extraordinary combo uncle, I finally got the whiskey, now the hunt for the cigar begins
post #9443 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Uncle, the thought that they look good or the thought that they look no good?
Another A+ job with cords btw.
Thanks, i do love the socks. These trousers are gray, just of a darker variety.

nephew,
thank you
your thought that the socks do not work for this attire
post #9444 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
thank you
your thought that the socks do not work for this attire

uncle, you are welcome. so i feared. thanks for clarifying.
post #9445 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post


nephew,
+1 for nst with argyles
post #9446 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Extraordinary combo uncle, I finally got the whiskey, now the hunt for the cigar begins

nephew,
thank you
i have good vibes that you will be successful
post #9447 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAG0874.jpg
Bontoni
Pantherella
MTM HF suit
Enjoy gents

Blue shoes be cool.

We thank your mother for them.
post #9448 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by myk7000 View Post

The purple rocks my man. Are those Boss shoes? I feel like my buddy owns the same ones.
Anyhow, here's mine:

Thanks! Actually shoes are Allen Edmonds Del Ray. Socks worked well with the purple bengal stripe shirt I was wearing.

I like your socks. What are they? Good combo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

You have exceptionally good taste in socks. nod[1].gif

Thanks, your combo inspired me to reach for them in the morning fistbump.gif.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
+1 for nst with argyles

Thanks! First time wearing split toes and I liked the look. Will remember that they work good with argyles in the future.
post #9449 of 20124
/offtopic

What I have been wondering for a while now: Some, quite a few actually, members refer to each other as "uncle" and "nephew".

Do we have an entire SF family aboard here? Or am I missing out on a new trend?
post #9450 of 20124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweino View Post

/offtopic
What I have been wondering for a while now: Some, quite a few actually, members refer to each other as "uncle" and "nephew".
Do we have an entire SF family aboard here? Or am I missing out on a new trend?

 

    you haven't missed it if you come aboard now.  don't reveal to the masses tho, jus go with it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos