Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 1:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 622
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9317 of 2211512/6/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
Reminds of this salesman I knew who sold this incredibly ugly but very durable industrial carpet. He always guaranteed 'It will look just as bad ten years from now as it will the day you install it!'
The dude sold a lot of ugly carpet, I tell you!post #9318 of 2211512/6/12 at 6:34pmpost #9319 of 2211512/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #9320 of 2211512/6/12 at 6:57pmpost #9321 of 2211512/6/12 at 7:07pmpost #9322 of 2211512/6/12 at 9:03pmQuote:
I guess i'm in the same boatpost #9323 of 2211512/7/12 at 2:19ampost #9324 of 2211512/7/12 at 7:27ampost #9325 of 2211512/7/12 at 7:31ampost #9326 of 2211512/7/12 at 7:50ampost #9327 of 2211512/7/12 at 7:55ampost #9328 of 2211512/7/12 at 8:07ampost #9329 of 2211512/7/12 at 8:08ampost #9330 of 2211512/7/12 at 8:33am
HAHAHA! Unfortunately, it wasn't caused by that. I think that would be easier to remove.Quote:Originally Posted by clarksdb
I think he is talking about the mark on his left shoe. Sorry to see that, hope it can be fixed?
I believe it was said before by someone here that those shoes would work better with simple socks. Maybe a small micro print pattern. Seems too much going on with those socks.
I think it can't be fixed.Quote:
I will find a more subtle pattern to use. I want some purple socks to use them with blue trousers.
I think I can't fix them.
I did and applied a bit of wax. Problem is that I was cooking my meal and a bit of hot oil jumped from the pan to my shoe. I didn't noticed until I finshed eating. I think it has no fix, I don't know if a shoemaker (not the one from Santoni, cause the came from Italy and had already leaved) can match the colour.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 9 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...