Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on 7/1/15 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:22 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 622
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9317 of 2206812/6/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
Reminds of this salesman I knew who sold this incredibly ugly but very durable industrial carpet. He always guaranteed 'It will look just as bad ten years from now as it will the day you install it!'
The dude sold a lot of ugly carpet, I tell you!post #9318 of 2206812/6/12 at 6:34pmpost #9319 of 2206812/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #9320 of 2206812/6/12 at 6:57pmpost #9321 of 2206812/6/12 at 7:07pmpost #9322 of 2206812/6/12 at 9:03pmQuote:
I guess i'm in the same boatpost #9323 of 2206812/7/12 at 2:19ampost #9324 of 2206812/7/12 at 7:27ampost #9325 of 2206812/7/12 at 7:31ampost #9326 of 2206812/7/12 at 7:50ampost #9327 of 2206812/7/12 at 7:55ampost #9328 of 2206812/7/12 at 8:07ampost #9329 of 2206812/7/12 at 8:08ampost #9330 of 2206812/7/12 at 8:33am
HAHAHA! Unfortunately, it wasn't caused by that. I think that would be easier to remove.Quote:Originally Posted by clarksdb
I think he is talking about the mark on his left shoe. Sorry to see that, hope it can be fixed?
I believe it was said before by someone here that those shoes would work better with simple socks. Maybe a small micro print pattern. Seems too much going on with those socks.
I think it can't be fixed.Quote:
I will find a more subtle pattern to use. I want some purple socks to use them with blue trousers.
I think I can't fix them.
I did and applied a bit of wax. Problem is that I was cooking my meal and a bit of hot oil jumped from the pan to my shoe. I didn't noticed until I finshed eating. I think it has no fix, I don't know if a shoemaker (not the one from Santoni, cause the came from Italy and had already leaved) can match the colour.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Mood Fabrics 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...