Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 622
Styleforum Top Picks
Reminds of this salesman I knew who sold this incredibly ugly but very durable industrial carpet. He always guaranteed 'It will look just as bad ten years from now as it will the day you install it!'
The dude sold a lot of ugly carpet, I tell you!
I guess i'm in the same boat
HAHAHA! Unfortunately, it wasn't caused by that. I think that would be easier to remove.
I think he is talking about the mark on his left shoe. Sorry to see that, hope it can be fixed?
I believe it was said before by someone here that those shoes would work better with simple socks. Maybe a small micro print pattern. Seems too much going on with those socks.
I think it can't be fixed.
I will find a more subtle pattern to use. I want some purple socks to use them with blue trousers.
I think I can't fix them.
I did and applied a bit of wax. Problem is that I was cooking my meal and a bit of hot oil jumped from the pan to my shoe. I didn't noticed until I finshed eating. I think it has no fix, I don't know if a shoemaker (not the one from Santoni, cause the came from Italy and had already leaved) can match the colour.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- › 2 Brioni solid white dress shirts, barrel and french cuffs, Size... 20 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 28 seconds ago
- › Recent Purchases 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice on this suit I plan to buy 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Visiting Florence in Early August, looking for advice from... 6 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw