Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 12:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 622
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9317 of 2174012/6/12 at 6:32pmQuote:
Reminds of this salesman I knew who sold this incredibly ugly but very durable industrial carpet. He always guaranteed 'It will look just as bad ten years from now as it will the day you install it!'
The dude sold a lot of ugly carpet, I tell you!post #9318 of 2174012/6/12 at 6:34pmpost #9319 of 2174012/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #9320 of 2174012/6/12 at 6:57pmpost #9321 of 2174012/6/12 at 7:07pmpost #9322 of 2174012/6/12 at 9:03pmQuote:
I guess i'm in the same boatpost #9323 of 2174012/7/12 at 2:19ampost #9324 of 2174012/7/12 at 7:27ampost #9325 of 2174012/7/12 at 7:31ampost #9326 of 2174012/7/12 at 7:50ampost #9327 of 2174012/7/12 at 7:55ampost #9328 of 2174012/7/12 at 8:07ampost #9329 of 2174012/7/12 at 8:08ampost #9330 of 2174012/7/12 at 8:33am
HAHAHA! Unfortunately, it wasn't caused by that. I think that would be easier to remove.Quote:Originally Posted by clarksdb
I think he is talking about the mark on his left shoe. Sorry to see that, hope it can be fixed?
I believe it was said before by someone here that those shoes would work better with simple socks. Maybe a small micro print pattern. Seems too much going on with those socks.
I think it can't be fixed.Quote:
I will find a more subtle pattern to use. I want some purple socks to use them with blue trousers.
I think I can't fix them.
I did and applied a bit of wax. Problem is that I was cooking my meal and a bit of hot oil jumped from the pan to my shoe. I didn't noticed until I finshed eating. I think it has no fix, I don't know if a shoemaker (not the one from Santoni, cause the came from Italy and had already leaved) can match the colour.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 41 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help me with my next suit 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...