Looking great, Stitches
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 612post #9166 of 2057912/3/12 at 7:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9167 of 2057912/3/12 at 7:42ampost #9168 of 2057912/3/12 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
These are beautiful shoes. The finish is so distinctive that wearing them with such expressive socks diminishes their appearance. The socks, shoes and patterned pants are all competing with each other.
I would suggest wearing them with gray flannels and a solid color sock for the most elegant look. That way the shoes will stand out on their own.
Thanks! I will do that. Just one question... what colour would be good for the socks, with the grey flannel trouser?post #9169 of 2057912/3/12 at 7:54am
Today, I repeated the sock, but different shoes. Question: Does this type of shoes can get a mirror like shine?
Socks: Hugo Boss
Trouser: Armani Collezioni
Also I would like to ask this, I opened this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/324960/help-with-detail-on-shoes but no one has answered and I need your help. Basically what I ask is if this "detail" that appeared in my shoe could be normal, cuse of the friction between the leather, since they were hand painted.post #9170 of 2057912/3/12 at 8:26ampost #9171 of 2057912/3/12 at 8:31ampost #9172 of 2057912/3/12 at 8:54ampost #9173 of 2057912/3/12 at 8:59ampost #9174 of 2057912/3/12 at 9:30amThread StarterQuote:
It depends upon what else you are wearing. You can't go wrong with a nice wool gray solid. A classic Italian would probably wear a solid navy. Navy with small pin dots or Birdseye would be nice too. If I could only take one color of sock with me on a trip it would be navy with white pin dots. It has just enough pattern to show a bit of style but the color combo goes with most things. Actually gray with a pin dot would be another option. Hope these suggestions help to show off those shoes at their very best!post #9175 of 2057912/3/12 at 10:42amQuote:Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
It depends upon what else you are wearing. You can't go wrong with a nice wool gray solid. A classic Italian would probably wear a solid navy. Navy with small pin dots or Birdseye would be nice too. If I could only take one color of sock with me on a trip it would be navy with white pin dots. It has just enough pattern to show a bit of style but the color combo goes with most things. Actually gray with a pin dot would be another option. Hope these suggestions help to show off those shoes at their very best!
Thanks!post #9176 of 2057912/3/12 at 11:03ampost #9177 of 2057912/3/12 at 11:05ampost #9178 of 2057912/3/12 at 11:05ampost #9179 of 2057912/3/12 at 11:22ampost #9180 of 2057912/3/12 at 11:26am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › !!~~~~~~~~~~Burnley vs Sunderland live 3 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 20 seconds ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Burnley vs Sunderland live 42 seconds ago
- › @@Watch Eastern Michigan vs Michigan State Live NCAA College... 54 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Wolves vs Bolton live 2 minutes ago
- › TV>>Derby vs Cardiff city Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 ncaa=Watch Enjoy Bowling Green vs Wisconsin Live 2 minutes ago
- › (((@!~FreeTv~!@!~>>>> Sheff Wed vs Reading live 2 minutes ago
- › TV>>Brighton vs Blackpool Live stream Sky Bet Championship 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)