Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 594post #8896 of 2211711/20/12 at 5:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 2211711/20/12 at 6:58ampost #8898 of 2211711/20/12 at 7:18ampost #8899 of 2211711/20/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Patek
So, being a two-day work week, I'm carrying on the colored laces. Just washed the EG tobacco suedes for the first time and decided to kick them up a notch for the day.
Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Off with your head!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)RL marlow
Nice one - you can move back to the front of the class!
You are really groovin' on those new shell shoes, aren't you? Is this your first pair of shell?Quote:Originally Posted by kitsune1224
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very interesting socks. Please tell us more.
Edited by Gdot - 11/20/12 at 9:01ampost #8900 of 2211711/20/12 at 10:03amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Gdot
FU Tueday (here in Delhi). Last day of meetings for this trip. Heading home tonight!
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Panta
(Pocket square has lime green in it.) Sorta Christmas in November, no?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love both combos gents!post #8901 of 2211711/20/12 at 10:04ampost #8902 of 2211711/20/12 at 10:25amQuote:
I like these laces actually with those shoes. One thing I've learned from this thread: brown + blue = WINNER.post #8903 of 2211711/20/12 at 11:13amQuote:
Thanks gents. I was originally just ordering a pair of purple to put on some black EG that I hardly ever wear as they are black. While I was ordering form the Hanger Project I figured I might as well grab a few more colors including navy, orange and red. You have now seen the orange and navy so two more to come.post #8904 of 2211711/20/12 at 11:42ampost #8905 of 2211711/20/12 at 12:05pmThanksgiving is always the third Thursday in November. The vast majority of people also have Friday off, this day has become a shopping frenzy day for those who do such things.
When combined with the typical Sat and Sun weekend. you get a 4 day extravaganza of food, football, family and a desperate need to get out of the house to get away from it all!post #8906 of 2211711/20/12 at 12:27pmpost #8907 of 2211711/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #8908 of 2211711/20/12 at 5:16pm
Thanks. The socks are from ANTIPAST, a japanese accesory brand. It looks like camouflage pattern but actually a ranch scenery.
I guess these are sold only in Japan.post #8909 of 2211711/20/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
yes i love these shoes. soooo comfortable its kinda insane. i kinda want more but i need to pace myself
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1780 Active Users (387 Members and 1393 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 seconds ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Laced shoe/boot with rubber sole for jeans and suit 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...