Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 594post #8896 of 2289211/20/12 at 5:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 2289211/20/12 at 6:58ampost #8898 of 2289211/20/12 at 7:18ampost #8899 of 2289211/20/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Patek
So, being a two-day work week, I'm carrying on the colored laces. Just washed the EG tobacco suedes for the first time and decided to kick them up a notch for the day.
Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Off with your head!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)RL marlow
Nice one - you can move back to the front of the class!
You are really groovin' on those new shell shoes, aren't you? Is this your first pair of shell?Quote:Originally Posted by kitsune1224
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very interesting socks. Please tell us more.
Edited by Gdot - 11/20/12 at 9:01ampost #8900 of 2289211/20/12 at 10:03amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Gdot
FU Tueday (here in Delhi). Last day of meetings for this trip. Heading home tonight!
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Panta
(Pocket square has lime green in it.) Sorta Christmas in November, no?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love both combos gents!post #8901 of 2289211/20/12 at 10:04ampost #8902 of 2289211/20/12 at 10:25amQuote:
I like these laces actually with those shoes. One thing I've learned from this thread: brown + blue = WINNER.post #8903 of 2289211/20/12 at 11:13amQuote:
Thanks gents. I was originally just ordering a pair of purple to put on some black EG that I hardly ever wear as they are black. While I was ordering form the Hanger Project I figured I might as well grab a few more colors including navy, orange and red. You have now seen the orange and navy so two more to come.post #8904 of 2289211/20/12 at 11:42ampost #8905 of 2289211/20/12 at 12:05pmThanksgiving is always the third Thursday in November. The vast majority of people also have Friday off, this day has become a shopping frenzy day for those who do such things.
When combined with the typical Sat and Sun weekend. you get a 4 day extravaganza of food, football, family and a desperate need to get out of the house to get away from it all!post #8906 of 2289211/20/12 at 12:27pmpost #8907 of 2289211/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #8908 of 2289211/20/12 at 5:16pm
Thanks. The socks are from ANTIPAST, a japanese accesory brand. It looks like camouflage pattern but actually a ranch scenery.
I guess these are sold only in Japan.post #8909 of 2289211/20/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
yes i love these shoes. soooo comfortable its kinda insane. i kinda want more but i need to pace myself
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1010 Active Users (145 Members and 865 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 23 minutes ago
- › Denims 33 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.