Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 594post #8896 of 2160111/20/12 at 5:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8897 of 2160111/20/12 at 6:58ampost #8898 of 2160111/20/12 at 7:18ampost #8899 of 2160111/20/12 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Patek
So, being a two-day work week, I'm carrying on the colored laces. Just washed the EG tobacco suedes for the first time and decided to kick them up a notch for the day.
Sorry Gdot. Everyone else enjoy! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Off with your head!Quote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)RL marlow
Nice one - you can move back to the front of the class!
You are really groovin' on those new shell shoes, aren't you? Is this your first pair of shell?Quote:Originally Posted by kitsune1224
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Very interesting socks. Please tell us more.
Edited by Gdot - 11/20/12 at 9:01ampost #8900 of 2160111/20/12 at 10:03amQuote:Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Gdot
FU Tueday (here in Delhi). Last day of meetings for this trip. Heading home tonight!
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Panta
(Pocket square has lime green in it.) Sorta Christmas in November, no?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love both combos gents!post #8901 of 2160111/20/12 at 10:04ampost #8902 of 2160111/20/12 at 10:25amQuote:
I like these laces actually with those shoes. One thing I've learned from this thread: brown + blue = WINNER.post #8903 of 2160111/20/12 at 11:13amQuote:
Thanks gents. I was originally just ordering a pair of purple to put on some black EG that I hardly ever wear as they are black. While I was ordering form the Hanger Project I figured I might as well grab a few more colors including navy, orange and red. You have now seen the orange and navy so two more to come.post #8904 of 2160111/20/12 at 11:42ampost #8905 of 2160111/20/12 at 12:05pmThanksgiving is always the third Thursday in November. The vast majority of people also have Friday off, this day has become a shopping frenzy day for those who do such things.
When combined with the typical Sat and Sun weekend. you get a 4 day extravaganza of food, football, family and a desperate need to get out of the house to get away from it all!post #8906 of 2160111/20/12 at 12:27pmpost #8907 of 2160111/20/12 at 12:35pmpost #8908 of 2160111/20/12 at 5:16pm
Thanks. The socks are from ANTIPAST, a japanese accesory brand. It looks like camouflage pattern but actually a ranch scenery.
I guess these are sold only in Japan.post #8909 of 2160111/20/12 at 5:25pmQuote:
yes i love these shoes. soooo comfortable its kinda insane. i kinda want more but i need to pace myself
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1146 Active Users (225 Members and 921 Guests)
- › What tearful right now you actions worry me up 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 10 minutes ago
- › Fantastic ties for sale: Viola Milano, Vanda, Exquisite Trimmings,... 10 minutes ago
- › CALLIN ALL NINJAS SWD CHALLENGE THREAD 2/22/15-3/9/15 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...