Perfectly fitted oxfords should close at the lacings.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 2:17 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 580post #8686 of 2175011/11/12 at 7:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8687 of 2175011/11/12 at 8:13ampost #8688 of 2175011/11/12 at 8:45amQuote:
never heard that.
In my personal experience I tie my shoes in the morning - take them off at night. Very rarely do they need, nor get, any adjustements in between.
Perhaps others will chime in.post #8689 of 2175011/11/12 at 9:38ampost #8690 of 2175011/11/12 at 10:20ampost #8691 of 2175011/11/12 at 10:25ampost #8692 of 2175011/11/12 at 10:51ampost #8693 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:07am
Oh okay thanks, got it!Quote:
Wow, nice!!!!!! I have the exact pair on the far right, charcoal tartan I believe.post #8694 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:15amQuote:
great news! i am not alone. i think if the shoes close entirely and are still loose that is when there is an issue.post #8695 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:24ampost #8696 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:24ampost #8697 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:32ampost #8698 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:43ampost #8699 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:55amQuote:
thanks! i had taken a different pic, and then i saw that area in my lawn, and it was too good a photo up to pass up. its actually right next to a tree stump, (that i was sitting on) which i really wanted to incorporate in the pic, but couldnt get the right angle.Quote:
fanks, G. yeah, they have an amazing patina that comes out different in different lighting. part of why i love these shoes so much.post #8700 of 2175011/11/12 at 11:56amQuote:
I bought more also as it is the beginning of my sock collection.
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1682 Active Users (472 Members and 1210 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...