Always wanted green shoes. Those are brilliant.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 4:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:51 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 578post #8656 of 2175111/9/12 at 1:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8657 of 2175111/9/12 at 4:15ampost #8658 of 2175111/9/12 at 7:34ampost #8659 of 2175111/9/12 at 8:06ampost #8660 of 2175111/9/12 at 8:14ampost #8661 of 2175111/9/12 at 8:35ampost #8662 of 2175111/9/12 at 11:11ampost #8663 of 2175111/9/12 at 12:13pm
Great combo`s here , sorry for not mentioning all that deserved it.
Love this Mr stitches
Very nice, I am having a lot of trouble warming to green shoes but this is lovely.
Awesomepost #8664 of 2175111/9/12 at 1:06pm
My new Shoes, slightly disappointed that there is not more red in the color ( as in Mac`s #8 ) as when I viewed them online they looked red`er , but that is probably due to my monitor.
I also have a few new Pantherella`s so I will try a few colors maybe even Pink just for the shock factor.
It is quite awkward to get the correct lighting so as to get an exact actual color
Shoe Color looks more accurate to me
Edited by Gilmour - 11/9/12 at 1:56pmpost #8665 of 2175111/9/12 at 4:14pmpost #8666 of 2175111/9/12 at 4:16pmpost #8667 of 2175111/9/12 at 6:19pmpost #8668 of 2175111/9/12 at 6:43pmpost #8669 of 2175111/9/12 at 7:46pmpost #8670 of 2175111/9/12 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gilmour
My new Shoes, slightly disappointed that there is not more red in the color ( as in Mac`s #8 ) as when I viewed them online they looked red`er , but that is probably due to my monitor. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great loafer. Fit looks spot on and I bet they will break in nicely
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › SUITSUPPLY - 40L / 98 - JORT - Smoking Jacket - green velvet - BNWT 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 14 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY & CFC - 38L / 94 - navy windowpane & pinstripes - wool &... 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...