Always wanted green shoes. Those are brilliant.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on 7/1/15 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 1:00 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:47 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 578post #8656 of 2206811/9/12 at 1:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8657 of 2206811/9/12 at 4:15ampost #8658 of 2206811/9/12 at 7:34ampost #8659 of 2206811/9/12 at 8:06ampost #8660 of 2206811/9/12 at 8:14ampost #8661 of 2206811/9/12 at 8:35ampost #8662 of 2206811/9/12 at 11:11ampost #8663 of 2206811/9/12 at 12:13pm
Great combo`s here , sorry for not mentioning all that deserved it.
Love this Mr stitches
Very nice, I am having a lot of trouble warming to green shoes but this is lovely.
Awesomepost #8664 of 2206811/9/12 at 1:06pm
My new Shoes, slightly disappointed that there is not more red in the color ( as in Mac`s #8 ) as when I viewed them online they looked red`er , but that is probably due to my monitor.
I also have a few new Pantherella`s so I will try a few colors maybe even Pink just for the shock factor.
It is quite awkward to get the correct lighting so as to get an exact actual color
Shoe Color looks more accurate to me
Edited by Gilmour - 11/9/12 at 1:56pmpost #8665 of 2206811/9/12 at 4:14pmpost #8666 of 2206811/9/12 at 4:16pmpost #8667 of 2206811/9/12 at 6:19pmpost #8668 of 2206811/9/12 at 6:43pmpost #8669 of 2206811/9/12 at 7:46pmpost #8670 of 2206811/9/12 at 8:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gilmour
My new Shoes, slightly disappointed that there is not more red in the color ( as in Mac`s #8 ) as when I viewed them online they looked red`er , but that is probably due to my monitor. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great loafer. Fit looks spot on and I bet they will break in nicely
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 11 minutes ago
- › I watched The Italian Job (1969) 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 21 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...