looks like Pantherella is a staple...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 568post #8506 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:40ampost #8508 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:48am
I was not sure where to ask this question but I think the people in this thread would know.
I bought about 10 pairs of socks from Woods of Shropshire .
I thought one of the socks had a flaw in it I sent an email back to the company with a photo the reply was that he could not see a flaw so I sent another photo back zoomed in a bit more.
What do you guys think ??
I have had no reply after sending the second email
I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.post #8509 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by kwhunter
looks like Pantherella is a staple...
What is your point and why would you link a thread from 2005?
Lurk more.post #8510 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:55amQuote:
It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?post #8511 of 2160211/2/12 at 10:59ampost #8512 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:02amQuote:
I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.post #8513 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:10amQuote:
Well if the brand's other argyles don't have that join, then it looks like a fault...
I'm sort of not surprised they didn't respond though, can't imagine there is a big market for returning socks with slight pulls.post #8514 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:11ampost #8515 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:18ampost #8516 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:47ampost #8517 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8518 of 2160211/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8519 of 2160211/2/12 at 12:01pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 42 seconds ago
- › Burberry London Officer's Coat size L 51 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 22 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...