looks like Pantherella is a staple...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 2:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 568post #8506 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:40ampost #8508 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:48am
I was not sure where to ask this question but I think the people in this thread would know.
I bought about 10 pairs of socks from Woods of Shropshire .
I thought one of the socks had a flaw in it I sent an email back to the company with a photo the reply was that he could not see a flaw so I sent another photo back zoomed in a bit more.
What do you guys think ??
I have had no reply after sending the second email
I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.post #8509 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by kwhunter
looks like Pantherella is a staple...
What is your point and why would you link a thread from 2005?
Lurk more.post #8510 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:55amQuote:
It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?post #8511 of 2288611/2/12 at 10:59ampost #8512 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:02amQuote:
I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.post #8513 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:10amQuote:
Well if the brand's other argyles don't have that join, then it looks like a fault...
I'm sort of not surprised they didn't respond though, can't imagine there is a big market for returning socks with slight pulls.post #8514 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:11ampost #8515 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:18ampost #8516 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:47ampost #8517 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8518 of 2288611/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8519 of 2288611/2/12 at 12:01pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...