looks like Pantherella is a staple...
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 568post #8506 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:40ampost #8508 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:48am
I was not sure where to ask this question but I think the people in this thread would know.
I bought about 10 pairs of socks from Woods of Shropshire .
I thought one of the socks had a flaw in it I sent an email back to the company with a photo the reply was that he could not see a flaw so I sent another photo back zoomed in a bit more.
What do you guys think ??
I have had no reply after sending the second email
I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.post #8509 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by kwhunter
looks like Pantherella is a staple...
What is your point and why would you link a thread from 2005?
Lurk more.post #8510 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:55amQuote:
It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?post #8511 of 2206811/2/12 at 10:59ampost #8512 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:02amQuote:
I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.post #8513 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:10amQuote:
Well if the brand's other argyles don't have that join, then it looks like a fault...
I'm sort of not surprised they didn't respond though, can't imagine there is a big market for returning socks with slight pulls.post #8514 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:11ampost #8515 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:18ampost #8516 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:47ampost #8517 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8518 of 2206811/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8519 of 2206811/2/12 at 12:01pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Thom Browne 8 seconds ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › Buy sunken metal toe taps 3 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 13 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...