or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 568

post #8506 of 20404

looks like Pantherella is a staple... musicboohoo[1].gif

http://www.styleforum.net/t/9210/pantherella-socks/0_20

post #8507 of 20404

JCrew suede chukkas knottery laces / JCrew wool herringbone pants
jcrew striped blue/light blue socks. trust me
post #8508 of 20404

I was not sure where to ask this question but I think the people in this thread would know.

 

I bought about 10 pairs of socks from Woods of Shropshire .

 

I thought one of the socks had a flaw in it I sent an email back to the company with a photo the reply was that he could not see a flaw so I sent another photo back zoomed in a bit more.

 

What do you guys think ??

700

 

700

 

I have had no reply after sending the second email 

 

I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.

post #8509 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

looks like Pantherella is a staple... musicboohoo%5B1%5D.gif
http://www.styleforum.net/t/9210/pantherella-socks/0_20

What is your point and why would you link a thread from 2005?

Lurk more.
post #8510 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post

 

I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.

 

It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?

post #8511 of 20404

700

post #8512 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmills View Post

 

It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?

I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.

post #8513 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post

I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.

 

Well if the brand's other argyles don't have that join, then it looks like a fault...

 

I'm sort of not surprised they didn't respond though, can't imagine there is a big market for returning socks with slight pulls.

post #8514 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

the corgis?
post #8515 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


the corgis?

What do you mean?

post #8516 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

What do you mean?

I think he is referring to the brand of sock.

post #8517 of 20404

Oh okay from viccel.

post #8518 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

What do you mean?

I think he meant Corgi

post #8519 of 20404
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

I think he meant Corgi

We got it dude? 

post #8520 of 20404
IMAG0751.jpg

GG
Pantherella
MTM HF suit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos