looks like Pantherella is a staple...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 568post #8506 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8507 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:40ampost #8508 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:48am
I was not sure where to ask this question but I think the people in this thread would know.
I bought about 10 pairs of socks from Woods of Shropshire .
I thought one of the socks had a flaw in it I sent an email back to the company with a photo the reply was that he could not see a flaw so I sent another photo back zoomed in a bit more.
What do you guys think ??
I have had no reply after sending the second email
I just wanted to check with people who have many socks and see if you would call this a flaw.post #8509 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by kwhunter
looks like Pantherella is a staple...
What is your point and why would you link a thread from 2005?
Lurk more.post #8510 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:55amQuote:
It looks like it's where that grey diamond in the argyle merges onto the rest of the sock. I wouldn't call it a fault if that's just how they're manufactured. Do you have other similar ones without that problem?post #8511 of 2008011/2/12 at 10:59ampost #8512 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:02amQuote:
I bought a range of different socks and styles a couple of Argyles but no duplicate of the same style of Argyle as the one shown, I can not see any faults it any of the other socks bought.post #8513 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:10amQuote:
Well if the brand's other argyles don't have that join, then it looks like a fault...
I'm sort of not surprised they didn't respond though, can't imagine there is a big market for returning socks with slight pulls.post #8514 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:11ampost #8515 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:18ampost #8516 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:47ampost #8517 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8518 of 2008011/2/12 at 11:48ampost #8519 of 2008011/2/12 at 12:01pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOW MANY PAIRS OF JEANS DO YOU OWN? 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Nick's Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)