or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 567

post #8491 of 20059
Also, check these out. Soporific!

AE Malvern
Pantharella
Victorinox flannels

(needs to be rotated)

IMG_3580.jpg
post #8492 of 20059
nice soporific colors.

UPS it was.
post #8493 of 20059
Thanks bro. These were on the maiden voyage last week. Forgot to post.

Thinking about getting Brecon's next! (December!)
post #8494 of 20059
I can't remember if it was in this thread or not, but I promised Gdot a pic of my G&G peccary hoves once they were a few wears in. Et viola':

post #8495 of 20059
looks great.
post #8496 of 20059
2 days in a row. smile.gif

3ujy4e2e.jpg
post #8497 of 20059
Two days in a row? cry.gif
post #8498 of 20059
Casual Friday.

The Strike Gold Jeans, Pantherella cashmere socks, Alden Indy cigar cordovan.

post #8499 of 20059
^^NOICE!! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

Two days in a row? cry.gif

nod[1].gif i could not resist.
post #8500 of 20059
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^NOICE!! ^^
nod[1].gif i could not resist.

haha i think you wore your GGs to sleep at night didnt you? I cant blame you tho
post #8501 of 20059
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

haha i think you wore your GGs to sleep at night didnt you? I cant blame you tho

mebbe peepwall[1].gif
post #8502 of 20059
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

I can't remember if it was in this thread or not, but I promised Gdot a pic of my G&G peccary hoves once they were a few wears in. Et viola':

thank you!

They are looking great! I was wondering about the how the leather would crease - as peccary is very soft in most cases, but somebody had G&G's peccary was stiff. From looking at your shoes I'd say that is hogwash. They look great.
post #8503 of 20059
Shoes - Carmina
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - APC Selvedge

post #8504 of 20059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post

Casual Friday.
The Strike Gold Jeans, Pantherella cashmere socks, Alden Indy cigar cordovan.

This rocks for a Friday! I think I need to get some 'casual socks' in brighter colors.
post #8505 of 20059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

This rocks for a Friday! I think I need to get some 'casual socks' in brighter colors.

Thanks! I wear these socks with non-casual clothes in the winter too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos