Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBurlingtontagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicCrockett Jonestagged by Cleav, 1/17/16
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11More
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 542post #8116 of 2288610/17/12 at 5:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8117 of 2288610/17/12 at 6:02pmpost #8118 of 2288610/17/12 at 6:17pmpost #8119 of 2288610/17/12 at 7:10pmpost #8120 of 2288610/17/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
get yourself the white cotton or linen one. IMO it makes you look like you're paying closer attention to have something there. Before long you will be more comfortable with them and get something more interestingpost #8121 of 2288610/17/12 at 7:26pmpost #8122 of 2288610/17/12 at 9:31pmQuote:
i tried the plain white, does not always work. im actually fine with not having any. its not for everyone.
please dont ban me.Quote:
i may just do that. thanks!post #8123 of 2288610/17/12 at 10:05pmpost #8124 of 2288610/17/12 at 10:09pmpost #8125 of 2288610/18/12 at 12:17amQuote:
Same here I never match tie with ps or socks. But what's wrong with wearing velvet slippers outside? I think that's pretty cool, I also do it in summer.post #8126 of 2288610/18/12 at 2:15amQuote:
It's absolutely allowed as long as your wife is in thigh length boots, a Russian hat and leopard print coat. Then you can walk down the road in your underpants and get away with it because:
a) yeah, like I care, look at my woman, and;
b ) nobody will notice who's standing next to her anyway.post #8127 of 2288610/18/12 at 5:20amQuote:
To me it looks affected and silly. Velvet slippers are for home or perhaps 'the club' if you happen to belong to some old fashioned private club.
But perhaps I'm just being old fashioned - or too proper.
Edited by Gdot - 10/18/12 at 5:39ampost #8128 of 2288610/18/12 at 6:33ampost #8129 of 2288610/18/12 at 7:18am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 22 seconds ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 51 seconds ago
- › NWT Canali Blue Label Wool Cashmere Overcoat Darkgrey 42R (fit is... 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 58 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Spring is in the air! BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Safari Jacket *NWT* MSRP... 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...