or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 527

post #7891 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
New addition to my MTM HF collection
Enjoy gents

 

That would be too much for some.  Part of me is imagining you wearing a bright red jacket, yellow shirt, purple tie and a tarboosh hat too!  Love that check on the trousers though, and if you're drawing attention to yourself, it's definitely justified by that totally outstanding pair of shoes.  DAMN!  That really is some fine footwear, Mr Kapur.

post #7892 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

That would be too much for some.  Part of me is imagining you wearing a bright red jacket, yellow shirt, purple tie and a tarboosh hat too!  Love that check on the trousers though, and if you're drawing attention to yourself, it's definitely justified by that totally outstanding pair of shoes.  DAMN!  That really is some fine footwear, Mr Kapur.

Strange opinion. I don't find that loud at all. While I would not wear the pants and socks to an interview, I find it perfectly acceptable business attire. Different strokes I guess.
post #7893 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patek View Post


Strange opinion. I don't find that loud at all. While I would not wear the pants and socks to an interview, I find it perfectly acceptable business attire. Different strokes I guess.

 

Today I wore raspberry OTC socks, and lilac laces on my shoes.  I'm with you.  When I say a PoW check, with orange and black striped socks are too much for some, I don't necessarily mean me! It IS loud.  But I think it all looks awesome. nod[1].gif

post #7894 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

IMAG0691.jpg
Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
New addition to my MTM HF collection
Enjoy gents

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #7895 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAG0691.jpg
Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
New addition to my MTM HF collection
Enjoy gents
That's a different sock look that I quite like.
post #7896 of 20400
2012-10-03_09-55-40_164.jpg
post #7897 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



NOICE!
post #7898 of 20400
Just received some Pantherella socks. Seem really nice. Just wondering how long these socks last wearing once a week and washing?
post #7899 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Just received some Pantherella socks. Seem really nice. Just wondering how long these socks last wearing once a week and washing?

Largely depends on the thickness and the fiber content. If they have some nylon in them they should last several years - even if they are the 'fine guage'.

Wash them inside out, in cold water, on the delicate cycle if you wish to extend their life substantially.
post #7900 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

IMAG0691.jpg
Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
New addition to my MTM HF collection
Enjoy gents

ps how big of a cuff is that? I have recently received another of my holland & sherry MTM's  with a 1.5" cuff but those look bigger

post #7901 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Just received some Pantherella socks. Seem really nice. Just wondering how long these socks last wearing once a week and washing?

Best socks ever, almost all my socks are from Pantherella. Enjoy!

post #7902 of 20400

My friend sent me this pic, craaaazzyyyy

 

post #7903 of 20400
LOL. Yes, it looks kind of crazy. But very nice surroundings biggrin.gif

P. S.: Is it Septième Largeur shoes?
post #7904 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHS View Post

LOL. Yes, it looks kind of crazy. But very nice surroundings biggrin.gif
P. S.: Is it Septième Largeur shoes?

I have no idea, will ask him on monday :)

post #7905 of 20400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

My friend sent me this pic, craaaazzyyyy

 

"what shoes are you wearing today?"

"I'll be matching them to my centerpiece"

 

When I can have the conversation that gentlemen must have had before picking those out this morning, I am fairly sure that will mean I made it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos