or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 517

post #7741 of 20817
Vass loafers F last

post #7742 of 20817
AE + VK + Vanishing

post #7743 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Vass loafers F last

 

Wow, they're nice.  Not seen a loafer on the F last before, and it suits it perfectly.  That bold stitching on the vamp is great.  Colour is "Bordeaux"?

post #7744 of 20817

So f*cking nice. A great combo here I get a spring feeling out of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Sunglasses optional
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trou - Corneliani
(Tie is orange cashmere - pocket square silk paisly (purple with tiniest bits of orange.)
post #7745 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Wow, they're nice.  Not seen a loafer on the F last before, and it suits it perfectly.  That bold stitching on the vamp is great.  Colour is "Bordeaux"?

Thank you very much, sorry for the dark picture. Yes color is bordeaux in shell cordovan.
post #7746 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

G, Stitchy, relentlessly high standards.  Respect.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Weekend for me.....casual time.  Chinos, Mazarin fil d'Ecosse (still OTC though, casual or not), and an economical blake-stitched penny loafer from France.



thanks, dude. it took me a while, but im starting to get this game i think. smile.gif

your combo today looks nice. especially the socks.

rikod & closetmess - nice!
post #7747 of 20817

AS burgundy shell monks

super comfy alpaca socks

 

post #7748 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ i think those are my fave socks of yours ^^
-- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ygyva2az.jpg

Mr. Stitches - very nice. You are indeed really starting to get the hang of this.

From a 'design perspective' what I notice is that you are starting to really grasp the idea of balancing the light/dark contrast between the elements. :teach

or in other words...............looks good manz!:
post #7749 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Mr. Stitches - very nice. You are indeed really starting to get the hang of this.
From a 'design perspective' what I notice is that you are starting to really grasp the idea of balancing the light/dark contrast between the elements. :teach
or in other words...............looks good manz!:

awwwwe shuck! thanks, G! blush.gifinlove.gif

i am certainly trying.
post #7750 of 20817

Shoes - Carmina

Socks - Falke

Trous - Burberry

 

post #7751 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, dude. it took me a while, but im starting to get this game i think. smile.gif
rikod & closetmess - nice!

Thanks!, your combo looking really good
post #7752 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikod View Post

Thanks!, your combo looking really good

fistbump.gif a dank!
post #7753 of 20817
Wow, this thread is full of great pics today

More of the Alden BB for me

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #7754 of 20817
noice. im glad you decided to not be a strictly boots, guy, btw.
post #7755 of 20817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior View Post

Shoes - Carmina
Socks - Falke
Trous - Burberry
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

BUZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes me think of the killer bee skits from SNL.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos