Pantherella? The best!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on 3/29/15 at 9:52pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:05 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 499
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7472 of 217469/16/12 at 12:21pmpost #7473 of 217469/16/12 at 12:24pmpost #7474 of 217469/16/12 at 1:57pmpost #7475 of 217469/16/12 at 2:00pmpost #7476 of 217469/16/12 at 2:04pm
Stitch: Thanks for the tip - they look very nice, and not unreasonably priced either. But so...dull.
Re. falling down, my OTC fil d'Ecosse (100% cotton) socks from "blacksocks.com", are the best in that regard. Never fallen down, ever. They're heavier than Mazarin's fil d'Ecosse, but if staying up is paramount, theirs are the best I've had. Cheap too, just a bit limited with colour (black, grey, raspberry - my favourites).
SHS: Sehr schoen! But they don't ship outside the EU by the look of it. Irritating! Means I have to pay VAT! (But thank you - they are very nice).
Edited by mimo - 9/16/12 at 2:15pmpost #7477 of 217469/16/12 at 5:27pmpost #7478 of 217469/16/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
Bad pictures maybe, but nice combos JB - especially the first.
Weekend - sorry for the dull picture; can't be bothered to take another though :p
Shoes: Crockett & Jones "Grasmere"
Socks: Bexley fil d'Ecosse normal length (pink; doesn't really show in this pic)
Trousers: Bespoke linen; extra pair from a three piece, but alone with a navy polo todayQuote:
Thanks fellas!post #7479 of 217469/16/12 at 9:44pmpost #7480 of 217469/16/12 at 9:46pmpost #7481 of 217469/16/12 at 10:09pmpost #7482 of 217469/16/12 at 10:17pmpost #7483 of 217469/16/12 at 10:18pmpost #7484 of 217469/16/12 at 10:18pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 45 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 52 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Meetup and Trunk Show Hosted by Epaulet... 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...