Pantherella? The best!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 7:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 499
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7472 of 221159/16/12 at 12:21pmpost #7473 of 221159/16/12 at 12:24pmpost #7474 of 221159/16/12 at 1:57pmpost #7475 of 221159/16/12 at 2:00pmpost #7476 of 221159/16/12 at 2:04pm
Stitch: Thanks for the tip - they look very nice, and not unreasonably priced either. But so...dull.
Re. falling down, my OTC fil d'Ecosse (100% cotton) socks from "blacksocks.com", are the best in that regard. Never fallen down, ever. They're heavier than Mazarin's fil d'Ecosse, but if staying up is paramount, theirs are the best I've had. Cheap too, just a bit limited with colour (black, grey, raspberry - my favourites).
SHS: Sehr schoen! But they don't ship outside the EU by the look of it. Irritating! Means I have to pay VAT! (But thank you - they are very nice).
Edited by mimo - 9/16/12 at 2:15pmpost #7477 of 221159/16/12 at 5:27pmpost #7478 of 221159/16/12 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by mimo
Bad pictures maybe, but nice combos JB - especially the first.
Weekend - sorry for the dull picture; can't be bothered to take another though :p
Shoes: Crockett & Jones "Grasmere"
Socks: Bexley fil d'Ecosse normal length (pink; doesn't really show in this pic)
Trousers: Bespoke linen; extra pair from a three piece, but alone with a navy polo todayQuote:
Thanks fellas!post #7479 of 221159/16/12 at 9:44pmpost #7480 of 221159/16/12 at 9:46pmpost #7481 of 221159/16/12 at 10:09pmpost #7482 of 221159/16/12 at 10:17pmpost #7483 of 221159/16/12 at 10:18pmpost #7484 of 221159/16/12 at 10:18pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 51 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › On the hunt for boots $4-$500. Need recommendations. 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Natural Chromexcel or CXL Long wingtips (LWB) Size 8.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 4 minutes ago
- › Rare Limited Edition Common Projects Training Boot 11US 44UK Tan/Brown 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...