or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 495

post #7411 of 21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTO View Post

7985329321_5ca3ea890e.jpg
-TTO

Very nice.

post #7412 of 21325
udyjy2u7.jpg
post #7413 of 21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

fabulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Indeed.  Really do like that tweed.

+1
post #7414 of 21325

80s socks Stitch :D

post #7415 of 21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

80s socks Stitch biggrin.gif

smile.gif i like em!
post #7416 of 21325

Well, this is supposed to be a sock-rocking thread, after all.  Precious few sock observations of late!

 

But, Stitch, those little pink heels peeking out...cartoon socks...take them outside and shoot them!  It's a kindness! :)

post #7417 of 21325
TTO - Very Nice. Wish we could wear twead here in Atlanta.

This is as Street Wear and Denim as I get.

Shoes - Carmina
Socks - ???
Trou - Teh Republican Bananas

post #7418 of 21325
^^ nice! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Well, this is supposed to be a sock-rocking thread, after all.  Precious few sock observations of late!

But, Stitch, those little pink heels peeking out...cartoon socks...take them outside and shoot them!  It's a kindness! smile.gif

noap! i will continue to rock them. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7419 of 21325
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #7420 of 21325
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #7421 of 21325

Gdot: really like those green brogues...casual class!

 

Namor: put those socks on the same fire as Stitch's :)  Interesting chukka...details?

post #7422 of 21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

TTO - Very Nice. Wish we could wear twead here in Atlanta.
This is as Street Wear and Denim as I get.
Shoes - Carmina
Socks - ???
Trou - Teh Republican Bananas Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Give it a couple months. A tweed sportcoat is often my outerwear in the winter. Works well for flasking football games as well.

Nice shoes today, G. I'm really liking the autumnal hues today.
post #7423 of 21325
post #7424 of 21325

Very nice Gdot.

post #7425 of 21325
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Namor: put those socks on the same fire as Stitch's smile.gif

eek.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos