Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 10:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 488
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7307 of 221089/10/12 at 1:46pmpost #7308 of 221089/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #7309 of 221089/10/12 at 2:02pmpost #7310 of 221089/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #7311 of 221089/10/12 at 4:34pmpost #7312 of 221089/10/12 at 4:55pmpost #7313 of 221089/10/12 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheWraith
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Awesome! Combos?
thanks! borrelli flannel trou, timothy everest socks, carmina shoes (simpson last) .Quote:Originally Posted by jhcam8
Just the cover: "Romney and Ryan's Bromance" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
hilariouspost #7314 of 221089/11/12 at 2:34am
Shoes: Loake (yes, Loake!) "Business" oxford, with lilac laces from Bexley. Probably the oldest pair of shoes I still wear - around fifteen years.
Socks: raspberry fil d'Ecosse over-the-calf, from Blacksocks.com (again - I have several of these and wear them a lot)
Trousers: three piece bespoke suit in 120s pick-a-pickpost #7315 of 221089/11/12 at 2:38ampost #7316 of 221089/11/12 at 5:48am
Looks great, mimo - your laces would look nice w/Shawl's socks as well.post #7317 of 221089/11/12 at 5:53ampost #7318 of 221089/11/12 at 6:26ampost #7319 of 221089/11/12 at 6:36amQuote:
Nice boots...what are they?
As for the strap, I've never seen hippo either. Looks a lot like mountain ram or reindeer, but I've probably insulted at least two entire species there, if not three...(present company excepted..)post #7320 of 221089/11/12 at 7:03am
Not sure I'm crazed about the last either (AS 106) - although in real life they are no longer than my other shoes. It's the combination of the three eyelet config and the very narrow toe. In any case the leather on these is superlative. As good as that on G&Gs.
ThanksQuote:Originally Posted by jhcam8
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Trying my purple socks and new purported hippo hide strap (I must confess that I wouldn't know a hippo from a cat hide).
Hippos are very dangerous! Be careful there buddy!
Me today - Haters gonna hate.
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trousers - KC
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...