Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 12:05 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 488
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7307 of 215989/10/12 at 1:46pmpost #7308 of 215989/10/12 at 2:01pmpost #7309 of 215989/10/12 at 2:02pmpost #7310 of 215989/10/12 at 3:23pmpost #7311 of 215989/10/12 at 4:34pmpost #7312 of 215989/10/12 at 4:55pmpost #7313 of 215989/10/12 at 7:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by TheWraith
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Awesome! Combos?
thanks! borrelli flannel trou, timothy everest socks, carmina shoes (simpson last) .Quote:Originally Posted by jhcam8
Just the cover: "Romney and Ryan's Bromance" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
hilariouspost #7314 of 215989/11/12 at 2:34am
Shoes: Loake (yes, Loake!) "Business" oxford, with lilac laces from Bexley. Probably the oldest pair of shoes I still wear - around fifteen years.
Socks: raspberry fil d'Ecosse over-the-calf, from Blacksocks.com (again - I have several of these and wear them a lot)
Trousers: three piece bespoke suit in 120s pick-a-pickpost #7315 of 215989/11/12 at 2:38ampost #7316 of 215989/11/12 at 5:48am
Looks great, mimo - your laces would look nice w/Shawl's socks as well.post #7317 of 215989/11/12 at 5:53ampost #7318 of 215989/11/12 at 6:26ampost #7319 of 215989/11/12 at 6:36amQuote:
Nice boots...what are they?
As for the strap, I've never seen hippo either. Looks a lot like mountain ram or reindeer, but I've probably insulted at least two entire species there, if not three...(present company excepted..)post #7320 of 215989/11/12 at 7:03am
Not sure I'm crazed about the last either (AS 106) - although in real life they are no longer than my other shoes. It's the combination of the three eyelet config and the very narrow toe. In any case the leather on these is superlative. As good as that on G&Gs.
ThanksQuote:Originally Posted by jhcam8
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Trying my purple socks and new purported hippo hide strap (I must confess that I wouldn't know a hippo from a cat hide).
Hippos are very dangerous! Be careful there buddy!
Me today - Haters gonna hate.
Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trousers - KC
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent, size 9US. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 6 minutes ago
- › looking for shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...