or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 488

post #7306 of 21301
^^Nice way to come back!
post #7307 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^Nice way to come back!

nod[1].gif
post #7308 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i did not. should i make it a priority?

Their website seems to be down. It's funny, I'll send you a link when available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

welcome manz. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Very nice, G.
post #7309 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Their website seems to be down. It's funny, I'll send you a link when available.
Very nice, G.

thanks, ill give it a read when you send it over. sounds cool.
post #7310 of 21301
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

4ymujazu.jpg

Awesome! Combos?
post #7311 of 21301
Pants: Haggar
Socks: Black & Brown
Shoes: AE Van Ness

socksnshoes.jpg
post #7312 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, ill give it a read when you send it over. sounds cool.

Just the cover: "Romney and Ryan's Bromance"
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NYer.jpg
post #7313 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome! Combos?

thanks! borrelli flannel trou, timothy everest socks, carmina shoes (simpson last) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Just the cover: "Romney and Ryan's Bromance" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NYer.jpg

lol8[1].gif hilarious
post #7314 of 21301

 

Shoes: Loake (yes, Loake!) "Business" oxford, with lilac laces from Bexley.  Probably the oldest pair of shoes I still wear - around fifteen years.

Socks: raspberry fil d'Ecosse over-the-calf, from Blacksocks.com (again - I have several of these and wear them a lot)

Trousers: three piece bespoke suit in 120s pick-a-pick

post #7315 of 21301

Gdot: they look long enough to pick your nose with!  Really striking colour; love it.

 

Shawl: very classic and tidy - never seen those shoes in real use before; they're classy.

post #7316 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post

Pants: Haggar
Socks: Black & Brown
Shoes: AE Van Ness
socksnshoes.jpg

Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Gdot: they look long enough to pick your nose with!  Really striking colour; love it.

Shawl: very classic and tidy - never seen those shoes in real use before; they're classy.

Looks great, mimo - your laces would look nice w/Shawl's socks as well. biggrin.gif
post #7317 of 21301
IMG_7288.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg

Trying my purple socks and new purported hippo hide strap (I must confess that I wouldn't know a hippo from a cat hide).
post #7318 of 21301
jh, looks great, especially for the change in weather. any chance of a full watch shot with the new strap?
post #7319 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post


IMG_7296.jpg
Trying my purple socks and new purported hippo hide strap (I must confess that I wouldn't know a hippo from a cat hide).

 

 

Nice boots...what are they?

 

As for the strap, I've never seen hippo either.  Looks a lot like mountain ram or reindeer, but I've probably insulted at least two entire species there, if not three...(present company excepted..)

post #7320 of 21301
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^Nice way to come back!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post


Very nice, G.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Gdot: they look long enough to pick your nose with!  Really striking colour; love it.

Not sure I'm crazed about the last either (AS 106) - although in real life they are no longer than my other shoes. It's the combination of the three eyelet config and the very narrow toe. In any case the leather on these is superlative. As good as that on G&Gs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Bolt View Post

u 2 gdot

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMG_7288.jpg
IMG_7296.jpg
Trying my purple socks and new purported hippo hide strap (I must confess that I wouldn't know a hippo from a cat hide).

Hippos are very dangerous! Be careful there buddy!


Me today - Haters gonna hate.

Shoes - G&G
Socks - Pantherella
Trousers - KC

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos