or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 440

post #6586 of 21292

Not sure about this combo... JL, Pantherella, Epaulet (more gray than the photo lets on... a bluish gray).

 

 

 

 

 

1000

post #6587 of 21292
^^ assuming the pents are more gray, i think its fine. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Not the best shoes biggrin.gif But nothing better to bowl with the kids, how old is he?


he is 6. we played 2 games. split. smile.gif

btw, i have always had a strange desire, to buy a pair of bowling shoes. not sure why. foo.gif
post #6588 of 21292
More solids

6c03ae03-f691-f488.jpg
post #6589 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

he is 6. we played 2 games. split. smile.gif
btw, i have always had a strange desire, to buy a pair of bowling shoes. not sure why. foo.gif

Oh that's great! My are 8 and 3. Buy bowling shoes, why .... fettish?

post #6590 of 21292
Welcome back stitchy

IMAG0568.jpg

Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM HF DB

Enjoy gents
post #6591 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Welcome back stitchy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMAG0568.jpg

 

Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM HF DB
Enjoy gents

 

Looks sharp.  I like the shoes!

post #6592 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Oh that's great! My are 8 and 3. Buy bowling shoes, why .... fettish?

awesome. i also have an 8 yo and a 1 yo (both girls) besides the boy. idk, i just always wanted a pair. shog[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Welcome back stitchy Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IMAG0568.jpg
Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM HF DB
Enjoy gents

thanks justin!

im likin your combo, awesome socks.
post #6593 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

More solids
6c03ae03-f691-f488.jpg

nephew,
i like the combo
post #6594 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Welcome back stitchy
IMAG0568.jpg
Bontoni
Lorenzo Uomo
MTM HF DB
Enjoy gents

nephew,
good looking combo
post #6595 of 21292
28wfacl.jpg
black medallion cap toe boot
argyles otc
33m9cas.jpg
post #6596 of 21292
post #6597 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
i like the combo

thank you very much, unc.

same to you. your blues are my favorite after all.
post #6598 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thank you very much, unc.
same to you. your blues are my favorite after all.

nephew,
thank you and i do like blue
post #6599 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


awesome. i also have an 8 yo and a 1 yo (both girls) besides the boy. idk, i just always wanted a pair. shog[1].gif
thanks justin!
im likin your combo, awesome socks.

Sounds great man, the best age! Just wear a pair of bowling shoes at home instead of velvet slippers (new trend) happy.gif

post #6600 of 21292
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

More solids
6c03ae03-f691-f488.jpg

noice, very noice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos