or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 424

post #6346 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

263263263263

 



Navy chinos, Bleuforet burgundy socks and Racing Green Gaziano & Girling Westbury


Linen pants from our Legacy, Falke No 7, Chestnut Misty John Lobb Philip II

 

Just perfect Mr.

post #6347 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

aefc7241-8367-f03f.jpg

Enjoy watching this at work. Perfect man!

post #6348 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Enjoy watching this at work. Perfect man!

thank you, hampton. indeed i am doing just that. smile.gif
post #6349 of 20599
Quote:

and? totally different to my eye. the gg's are more froggy. no pun intended.
post #6350 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

aefc7241-8367-f03f.jpg

holy jeebus. fun socks with your nicest pair of shoes... awe.
post #6351 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

aefc7241-8367-f03f.jpg

Nice socks. I like

Is that G&G on the TG73 last?
post #6352 of 20599
I'm bumming it today. More SW&D then MC

263
post #6353 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

holy jeebus. fun socks with your nicest pair of shoes... awe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post

Nice socks. I like
Is that G&G on the TG73 last?

thanks guys! its G&G westminster on the MH71
post #6354 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post

I'm bumming it today. More SW&D then MC
263

looks good to me. chillaxin
post #6355 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

and? totally different to my eye. the gg's are more froggy. no pun intended.

Sorry, I thought you were wondering why an english shoe manufacturer would refer to "racing green" when producing a forest green shoe.
post #6356 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiedBeau View Post

Sorry, I thought you were wondering why an english shoe manufacturer would refer to "racing green" when producing a forest green shoe.

you're right, i'm wondering why they cannot use the correct name for this colour. anyway.
post #6357 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

you're right, i'm wondering why they cannot use the correct name for this colour. anyway.

 

Racing sells more shoes than forests.

post #6358 of 20599

Bontonis

EGTVED Socks

PRL chinos

 

c096195f_Bontoni2.jpeg

post #6359 of 20599
Incotex, Pantherella, Allen Edmonds.
yq2M3l.jpg
post #6360 of 20599
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Racing sells more shoes than forests.

nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos