or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 207

post #3091 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

What is the mac method?

google it!
post #3092 of 20662
4 teh general, my argyle inspirational leader.

2012-01-24_15-50-40_676.jpg
post #3093 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford View Post

What is the mac method?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

google it!

Yeah, I realized after getting to work today that I should have polished them last night.
post #3094 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

-there is some toe space but everything else is snug.

toe space doesn't really matter in this case, imo.
post #3095 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

toe space doesn't really matter in this case, imo.

I didn't think so either - all in all the fit is very good. These are only my second pair of shell shoes and I'm just being obsessive I'm sure. My first pair immediately formed a nice wide roll like one hopes to see in shell and these are forming rather sharper creases. But Mac says not to worry - so I won't worry!

I do hope that in the long run the sharpness diminishes and the creases roll more - but what's a guy to do but wear them and see?
post #3096 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I didn't think so either - all in all the fit is very good. These are only my second pair of shell shoes and I'm just being obsessive I'm sure. My first pair immediately formed a nice wide roll like one hopes to see in shell and these are forming rather sharper creases. But Mac says not to worry - so I won't worry!
I do hope that in the long run the sharpness diminishes and the creases roll more - but what's a guy to do but wear them and see?

Here's a shot of my shell Rider Boots at night, under CFL's. Note the rolls, baby.

2bc1d7c2.jpg
post #3097 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Here's a shot of my shell Rider Boots at night, under CFL's. Note the rolls, baby.
2bc1d7c2.jpg

smack.gif

biggrin.gif
post #3098 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

But Mac says not to worry - so I won't worry!

ah, ok.
post #3099 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

4 teh general, my argyle inspirational leader.
2012-01-24_15-50-40_676.jpg

nephew,
well done, consider man method
post #3100 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I didn't think so either - all in all the fit is very good. These are only my second pair of shell shoes and I'm just being obsessive I'm sure. My first pair immediately formed a nice wide roll like one hopes to see in shell and these are forming rather sharper creases. But Mac says not to worry - so I won't worry!
I do hope that in the long run the sharpness diminishes and the creases roll more - but what's a guy to do but wear them and see?

nephew,
wear and enjoy and it will work out
post #3101 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Here's a shot of my shell Rider Boots at night, under CFL's. Note the rolls, baby.
2bc1d7c2.jpg

good shine!
post #3102 of 20662
alone1.jpg
post #3103 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

alone1.jpg

whatzamattau?

and where's that wonderful picture of your baby gurl? posted in WAYWRN threak but holdin' out on us over here? patch[1].gif
post #3104 of 20662
Mac is telling y'all ever so politely that you need to crack out your polishing brushes.
post #3105 of 20662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

whatzamattau?
and where's that wonderful picture of your baby gurl? posted in WAYWRN threak but holdin' out on us over here? patch[1].gif

whazamatterme? no one commented on ma s/s/p.

thanks for teh kind words about my kiddo. shes a doll. inlove.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Mac is telling y'all ever so politely that you need to crack out your polishing brushes.

my shoes were polished very nicely, and still i get no love. frown.gif even you had nary a word to say, even a critical one. 4 shame. FOR SHAME!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos