Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on 7/1/15 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:22 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 194
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 220681/12/12 at 12:30pmThread Starterpost #2898 of 220681/12/12 at 12:52pmpost #2899 of 220681/12/12 at 1:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gdot
Dark and dreary here in the ATL.
My clothing seems to match the weather.
Shoes - C&J Finsbury in Brown Shell
Socks - Pantherella
Trousers - Armani
It's all perfectly fine but kinda Meh, isn't it? I think darker socks would have looked a bit better.
Uncle Mac, I have brushed these shoes until my arm nearly fell off but they just don't shine like I want. They've never had any treatment other than a couple of coats of Saphir Renovateur. Should I try a coat of wax or two?
on your good looking wt, i would try a coat of wax polishpost #2900 of 220681/12/12 at 1:11pmpost #2901 of 220681/12/12 at 1:13pmpost #2902 of 220681/12/12 at 1:19pmpost #2903 of 220681/12/12 at 1:31pmpost #2904 of 220681/12/12 at 2:00pmpost #2905 of 220681/12/12 at 2:36pm
very nice, but the orientation makes my head spin.Quote:
very true. the errors dont feel so awesome, but are often necessary, and accomplishing something you were unable to before is a great feeling.post #2906 of 220681/12/12 at 3:07pm
That is the exact same thing I thought. I was trying to figure out if he was being artistic with his shot and holding his feet up in the air or something. Then I leaned my head to the left and figured out he was just resting them on his desk.
Combination is wonderful looking, but the shot is slightly less cool now that I know your feet weren't floatingpost #2907 of 220681/12/12 at 3:19pmpost #2908 of 220681/12/12 at 4:42pmpost #2909 of 220681/12/12 at 6:02pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 40 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Buttons 'n' Threads - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Mid-top Marigiela MMM size 45 12 US 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › What necktie would you wear with a buffalo plaid shirt and navy suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...