or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1503

post #22531 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Very nice Unc

Have a good weekend biggrin.gif

nephew
same to you
post #22532 of 24013
nephew,
good looking combo[/quote]
post #22533 of 24013
Gracias Tío MC
post #22534 of 24013

2rc93k4.jpg
dark brown suede ptb
argyles otc
post #22535 of 24013
Santoni
Bresciani socks

post #22536 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

Santoni
Bresciani socks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
good looking combo
post #22537 of 24013
fa1qht.jpg
black lhs
argyles otc
Edited by mcarthur - 11/29/15 at 2:00pm
post #22538 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

[/SPOILER]

nephew,
good looking combo

Thank you, uncle.
post #22539 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

Bresciani

20151125_081824-Edit_zpsqf2bolsx.png

Nice where did you get those?
post #22540 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Rex View Post

Nice where did you get those?

Hi Maximus.

Picked them up locally from a boutique in Dubai mall.

If you'd like,I could pick up a pair & mail them to you.
$24 for the socks & postage no more than $15.
Needless to say, doing this out of good karma & not making a profit.
post #22541 of 24013
x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, J & M socks, BB suit trousers . . .

post #22542 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

Hi Maximus.

Picked them up locally from a boutique in Dubai mall.

If you'd like,I could pick up a pair & mail them to you.
$24 for the socks & postage no more than $15.
Needless to say, doing this out of good karma & not making a profit.

Thanks very much for the offer, you are very kind! I was hoping to see the whole selection however; so I will hold off for now... also I may be traveling to Dubai in the near future...
post #22543 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Rex View Post

Thanks very much for the offer, you are very kind! I was hoping to see the whole selection however; so I will hold off for now... also I may be traveling to Dubai in the near future...

Rodeo Drive - Dubai mall
post #22544 of 24013
Thread Starter 
There are some very nice classic OTC socks on sale today over at the Hanger Project.
post #22545 of 24013
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

x-post WAYWRN - Bergdorf Goodman house brand shoes, J & M socks, BB suit trousers . . .
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
good looking combo
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos