or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1490

post #22336 of 24025
Looking good, guys. ^

post #22337 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Apols, plain OTC navy blue hosiery worn smile.gif
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The poor man's version :)

 

post #22338 of 24025
What's apols
post #22339 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

What's apols

Apologies.
post #22340 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


Apologies.


Clearly I'm slow.  lol thanks.

post #22341 of 24025
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart boots, BB socks, New & Lingwood suit trousers . . .

post #22342 of 24025

New socks today (Bresciani OTC) and new suit (Jasper Conran) plus Jeffery-West

 

 

post #22343 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knightley View Post
 

New socks today (Bresciani OTC) and new suit (Jasper Conran) plus Jeffery-West

 

 

 

I dare not show my Jeffery Wests, I know how many disapprove of the more "pointy" shoe. So I will just enjoy them away from the prying eyes of SF haha.

post #22344 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemo79 View Post
 

 

I dare not show my Jeffery Wests, I know how many disapprove of the more "pointy" shoe. So I will just enjoy them away from the prying eyes of SF haha.

Yes, many do disapprove so these J-Ws are my less pointy pair of the two that I have...

post #22345 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knightley View Post

Yes, many do disapprove so these J-Ws are my less pointy pair of the two that I have...

I think there's never been such an opportune time to say....

"If you show me yours, I'll show you mine"
post #22346 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemo79 View Post


I think there's never been such an opportune time to say....

"If you show me yours, I'll show you mine"

 

OK:nest:

post #22347 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Knightley View Post






OK:nest:

You called me!

Right well you'll have to give me some time, they're at home but I'll pop a pic on shortly sir.
post #22348 of 24025
post #22349 of 24025

Had to get a shot of my awesome hibiscus flower!

post #22350 of 24025
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Looking good, guys. ^

are these from Carmina?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos