or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1333

post #19981 of 20882
post #19982 of 20882
Nice suede

New old stock dexter made in USA got for a song on eBay.
Like them except for cutting into my heels so put some moleskin there.



post #19983 of 20882
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

Nice suede

New old stock dexter made in USA got for a song on eBay.
Like them except for cutting into my heels so put some moleskin there.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



 

 

Great color on those!

post #19984 of 20882

king nst saddle
argyles otc
2s7gc3m.jpg
post #19985 of 20882
Very nice Unc icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #19986 of 20882
post #19987 of 20882
post #19988 of 20882
@Cleav Hope you enjoyed those G&T's! This is what I rocked for footwear over this vacation weekend lol. To be clear I didn't count this as a catch as it fell off the hook as I pulled it out of the water then flapped right back in there.

post #19989 of 20882
I'm not afraid to wear walnut and navy.
post #19990 of 20882
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

@Cleav Hope you enjoyed those G&T's! This is what I rocked for footwear over this vacation weekend lol. To be clear I didn't count this as a catch as it fell off the hook as I pulled it out of the water then flapped right back in there.


Mate, as ever had one too many! though but we come by this mortal coil just once... Had a great night.

Love that pic of yours, it screams happy days! Trust you're well rested and back in the windy city?
post #19991 of 20882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Mate, as ever had one too many! though but we come by this mortal coil just once... Had a great night.

Love that pic of yours, it screams happy days! Trust you're well rested and back in the windy city?

Yeah took Monday off at the last minute but I'm back into town safely. cheers.gif

It was a well needed weekend!
Lake View (Click to show)
post #19992 of 20882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Very nice Unc icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

nephew,
thank you
post #19993 of 20882
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Yeah took Monday off at the last minute but I'm back into town safely. cheers.gif

It was a well needed weekend!
Lake View (Click to show)

nephew,
lake Geneva?
post #19994 of 20882
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
lake Geneva?

No, a small lake in MI. Klinger Lake. Sturgis MI.
post #19995 of 20882
x-post WAYWRN MC Casual . . .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos