or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 133

post #1981 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

You have never taken the Long Island Railroad at rush hour, I presume.

nephew,
what happen to your chauffeured limo
post #1982 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

IMG_5116.jpg

great shine!
post #1983 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

nephew,
what happen to your chauffeured limo

I wish I knew. Im a 99%er.
post #1984 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I wish I knew. Im a 99%er.

ferrari owners drive themselves, thats the fun.
post #1985 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

The shoes are sweet! But turn down the lights manz! That's some bold use of color and texture! Were you drinkin' when you got dressed?

Haha. Everything is definitely a shade lighter. The cords were dark green and the socks were marled maroon with a black underlay. The shoos were once refereed to as "coffee" colored. All that said, yes. Yes, I was drinking yesterday morning. Should know me better by now, Greg biggrin.gif
post #1986 of 20068
Slightly more sober offering this morning. I really need to find a new place to snap pics. The light blows. Perhaps next week...

469

Alfred Sargent (dark chocolate)
PRL (navy)
Armani
post #1987 of 20068
Are those Sid's double monks?
post #1988 of 20068
No, sir. Sid's are more of a light/medium brown. The dark chocolate is a custom color from AS. I'm going in there today. I can take a picture for comparison if you'd like.
post #1989 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Slightly more sober offering this morning. I really need to find a new place to snap pics. The light blows. Perhaps next week...
469
Alfred Sargent (dark chocolate)
PRL (navy)
Armani

nice combo, but man those pants are icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif im lovin em
post #1990 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nice combo, but man those pants are icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif im lovin em

Thanks, man. They are actually part of a suit. The whole thing together is a ridiculous level of ffffuuuu.gif
post #1991 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

No, sir. Sid's are more of a light/medium brown. The dark chocolate is a custom color from AS. I'm going in there today. I can take a picture for comparison if you'd like.

See if they have any APC New Standard Rescue jeans, I will stop by if they do, thanks.
post #1992 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

todays boot:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
392

Wow! Very nice!
post #1993 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Thanks, man. They are actually part of a suit. The whole thing together is a ridiculous level of ffffuuuu.gif

I wanna see that suit! I bet it's fly!
post #1994 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Thanks, man. They are actually part of a suit. The whole thing together is a ridiculous level of ffffuuuu.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I wanna see that suit! I bet it's fly!

+1. POAST MOAR PICS NAOW!! ELEVENTY!!@#11!!!!111@1!
post #1995 of 20068
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

+1. POAST MOAR PICS NAOW!! ELEVENTY!!@#11!!!!111@1!

lol8[1].gif I think it would explode some heads. The jacket is wide, peaked lapel with roped shoulders. Awe-inspiring stuff to be sure. I'll see if I can take an iPhone pic when I get home.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos