Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:47 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1288post #19306 of 219585/14/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19307 of 219585/14/14 at 5:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by europrep
Quote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
Yes you're right, Lobb, Ed Green, Bontoni, Carmina, Cleverly, Berluti, Saint Crispins....... are not quality shoes. I recycle boxes so the outside may not show what is actually inside.
I apologize for the photos. PCK1 asked me about my collection and I went a little overboard.
If you were forced to restrict yourself to one maker, who would it be? Asking since you have experience with so many.
Euro I rethought my answer. These days it would be Carmina because they have such a wide variety of styles and very reasonably priced. Even at full retail an excellent value.post #19308 of 219585/14/14 at 11:31pmpost #19309 of 219585/15/14 at 4:20ampost #19310 of 219585/15/14 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
That's cool ... really a collection of rare beauty. How many shoes do you have in your collection? And how do you live?
I have never actually counted, easily over 100. Imelda Marcos has nothing on me. I live pretty well My wife and I live in a pretty big house. I converted a bedroom into a walk-in closet.
One of these days I will do an actual inventory.post #19311 of 219585/15/14 at 5:57ampost #19312 of 219585/15/14 at 6:01ampost #19313 of 219585/15/14 at 6:11ampost #19314 of 219585/15/14 at 6:35ampost #19315 of 219585/15/14 at 6:38ampost #19316 of 219585/15/14 at 6:41ampost #19317 of 219585/15/14 at 7:46ampost #19318 of 219585/15/14 at 9:31ampost #19319 of 219585/15/14 at 9:42am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Engineered Garments SS15 35 seconds ago
- › lefty's random dog thread. 47 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden NST Boot - Ravello Shell 6E (Aberdeen Last) NEW IN BOX 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Ashby Monk Shoes - 9/9 1/2C 5 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan