Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around Last post on 7/4/11 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- My first MTM suit (+ shirts), opinions please! Last post on 1/8/11 at 6:25pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1288post #19306 of 201555/14/14 at 3:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19307 of 201555/14/14 at 5:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by europrep
Quote:Originally Posted by Jazzmenco
Yes you're right, Lobb, Ed Green, Bontoni, Carmina, Cleverly, Berluti, Saint Crispins....... are not quality shoes. I recycle boxes so the outside may not show what is actually inside.
I apologize for the photos. PCK1 asked me about my collection and I went a little overboard.
If you were forced to restrict yourself to one maker, who would it be? Asking since you have experience with so many.
Euro I rethought my answer. These days it would be Carmina because they have such a wide variety of styles and very reasonably priced. Even at full retail an excellent value.post #19308 of 201555/14/14 at 11:31pmpost #19309 of 201555/15/14 at 4:20ampost #19310 of 201555/15/14 at 5:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
That's cool ... really a collection of rare beauty. How many shoes do you have in your collection? And how do you live?
I have never actually counted, easily over 100. Imelda Marcos has nothing on me. I live pretty well My wife and I live in a pretty big house. I converted a bedroom into a walk-in closet.
One of these days I will do an actual inventory.post #19311 of 201555/15/14 at 5:57ampost #19312 of 201555/15/14 at 6:01ampost #19313 of 201555/15/14 at 6:11ampost #19314 of 201555/15/14 at 6:35ampost #19315 of 201555/15/14 at 6:38ampost #19316 of 201555/15/14 at 6:41ampost #19317 of 201555/15/14 at 7:46ampost #19318 of 201555/15/14 at 9:31ampost #19319 of 201555/15/14 at 9:42am
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom... 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)