or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1249

post #18721 of 20155
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 

I bought a new camera...the shoo porn gets hardcore now...click the photo to blow it up to full size.

:inlove:

 

 

 

This is a very nice pair of brogues. Can i ask who is the shoemaker and model please? Thank you.

post #18722 of 20155

They are Gaziano & Girling Burlington in Vintage Cherry...polished with saphir mahogany wax

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban View Post
 

 

This is a very nice pair of brogues. Can i ask who is the shoemaker and model please? Thank you.

post #18723 of 20155
post #18724 of 20155
x-post WAYWRN . . .

post #18725 of 20155

One of my favorite pairs of shoes today...make sure to zoom in to see the details

 

 

 

 

 

post #18726 of 20155
Nice work PCK1, you have a new camera perchance?

Today

Folk - PSmith - C & J

post #18727 of 20155

Yes Cleav - I have upgraded from iPhone Camera to a new high tech mirrorless camera made by Sony.

 

It is fantastic and half the size of a standard DSLR camera, but still with amazing image quality.

 

It's also wireless, so I can upload all of my photos direct from the camera to my comp via a wireless network.

post #18728 of 20155
Very good PCK, I'll have a look at em. You got a model number or Sony Mirrorless will suffice?

I'm a canon boy!

TWSS
post #18729 of 20155
Nice page Gents! Are we still doing Tuesday Challenges?

post #18730 of 20155
Jung combo icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #18731 of 20155

Cleav - its the Sony Alpha 7 -- model number ICLE-7K

post #18732 of 20155
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

I bought a new camera...the shoo porn gets hardcore now...click the photo to blow it up to full size.
inlove.gif




Quote:
Originally Posted by appoooh View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post

x-post WAYWRN . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post

Nice page Gents! Are we still doing Tuesday Challenges?



good stuff.


---

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

One of my favorite pairs of shoes today...make sure to zoom in to see the details















Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Nice work PCK1, you have a new camera perchance?

Today

Folk - PSmith - C & J


i love the shoes here, but i cant help but feel that the pants in these combos are too casual/rumply for the dressiness/sleekness of the shoes.
post #18733 of 20155
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


good stuff.


---
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

i love the shoes here, but i cant help but feel that the pants in these combos are too casual/rumply for the dressiness/sleekness of the shoes.

 

Have to disagree regarding  Cleav's combo as the shoes are pebble grain and a more versatile round toe last.

post #18734 of 20155
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


good stuff.


---
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

i love the shoes here, but i cant help but feel that the pants in these combos are too casual/rumply for the dressiness/sleekness of the shoes.


Really? Cause I was just stopped in my building by a 9 who said she loved the combo of the blue with the shoes...

post #18735 of 20155
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 


Really? Cause I was just stopped in my building by a 9 who said she loved the combo of the blue with the shoes...

 

and that is all that really counts.  personally, I don't wear lace-up shoes with pants that casual, but if it is working for you, keep rocking it.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos