Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryPants Shortstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySockstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- High Grade Cleanout....Suits, SCs, Shoes, Ties..DROPS and ADDS!!!! Last post on 2/20/11 at 3:30am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Today at 6:46 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1066
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15977 of 2172511/15/13 at 10:54ampost #15978 of 2172511/15/13 at 11:04ampost #15979 of 2172511/15/13 at 11:07ampost #15980 of 2172511/15/13 at 11:11amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
I had a pair of shoes like that (minus split toe) that made by a company that escapes my name (made in the USA). I bought them for 30 bucks at a vintage store. I didn't realize that they were narrow though. They killledddd my feet and I ended up trading them off.post #15981 of 2172511/15/13 at 2:52pmpost #15982 of 2172511/15/13 at 3:23pmpost #15983 of 2172511/15/13 at 3:24pmpost #15984 of 2172511/15/13 at 6:22pmpost #15985 of 2172511/15/13 at 6:54pmOnur I like those tan RL's they look like made in usa maybe Rancourt?
B that's a nice Mexico City power lunch look, very nice
Justin those are my favorite of your bontonis
Stitch very nice combo esp herringbone socks, it's those little details that make the look. And I love your choice in vass pebble norwegian. I have a couple mto's cooking a u tip from epaulet and a Old English 2 from ascot. Can't wait...
Mac nice nst's
Taking these Loake\Trywhit poor man's Conistons out for the first time tonight. Must say not thrilled with the squarish toe, and the fit is a little flabby.
Got a good price on them though. I'm going to try to break them in and use for knock around purposes.
Edited by CrackedCrab - 11/15/13 at 7:25pmpost #15986 of 2172511/15/13 at 8:42pmpost #15987 of 2172511/16/13 at 7:10ampost #15988 of 2172511/16/13 at 2:05pmpost #15989 of 2172511/16/13 at 2:10pm
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Topcoat fit advice - Please see pics 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Samurai lovers 5 minutes ago
- › Nautical/Maritime chic: thoughts, comments, questions, concerns? 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Unis Gio chino 11 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...