or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos - Page 1000

post #14986 of 21318
null_zps385c45c7.jpg

Bontoni
OTC HP
MTM HF soot
post #14987 of 21318

Im fully aware that this will not be to everyones liking...but what the heck :)

AppleMark

post #14988 of 21318
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post
 

Im fully aware that this will not be to everyones liking...but what the heck :)

AppleMark

i really like the shoes and the pants!!! for the socks i am not the right one to speak cause i mostly like plain socks

post #14989 of 21318
I might crash and burn with this, but it's a major heat wave here and i'm hoping its ok to wear white still, also at night. Headed to a casual rooftop dinner / drinks in a outdoor club type setting. I also wanted to get one wear of these in before fall as I haven't worn them all summer.

CJ for brooks scotch grain white wingtip, 341 last
incotex
Bresciani
Note the socks are not black but olive with blue dots.



post #14990 of 21318
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhour View Post
 

i really like the shoes and the pants!!! for the socks i am not the right one to speak cause i mostly like plain socks

 

Thanks.

For not liking the socks, thats totally understandable, but on a saturday stroll in the city I prefer a sock that is a bit 'off'. 

Otherwise I feel it can get a bit boring, but thats just me :)

post #14991 of 21318
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackedCrab View Post

I might crash and burn with this, but it's a major heat wave here and i'm hoping its ok to wear white still, also at night. Headed to a casual rooftop dinner / drinks in a outdoor club type setting. I also wanted to get one wear of these in before fall as I haven't worn them all summer.

CJ for brooks scotch grain white wingtip, 341 last
incotex
Bresciani
Note the socks are not black but olive with blue dots.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Love the shoes. Not a fan of the lacing.

The socks are too dark for my taste tough,

but if you look at my previous photos you will see I have a weird taste :). 

I have no idea what I would have worn with white shoes. Probably something in light blue-ish.

post #14992 of 21318
Who cares about the lacing for Pete's sake!
post #14993 of 21318
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post

Who cares about the lacing for Pete's sake!

 

Barack Obama?

post #14994 of 21318
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart boots - hasn't been cool enough to wear them in a long while . . .

post #14995 of 21318
null_zps87037d4c.jpg

RL Marlows
Pantherella
Santorelli
post #14996 of 21318
Nice Marlows Justin !
Sticking with CJ here's a
Crawford loafer on the 363
Incotex
Purple label socks
post #14997 of 21318

C & J Westfield; Jeans with Duchamp socks.

post #14998 of 21318
me likes your combos, gents.
post #14999 of 21318

Tassels again:

 

 

Bexley Edgware

Pantherella

J.Crew

post #15000 of 21318

todays combo for me!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos